• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Hong Kong

Carmen

Hi everyone!

My name is Carmen and my cavalier is a blenheim boy, Landon, who is turning 2 years old next month. We have been to shows on and off but we prefer going to the park and the beach or snuggling up in bed at home.

My friend Varja recommended this site to me and so far not only some very lovely cavs but also some very detailed, useful and friendly advice, I would definitely recommend this site to other cavalier owners

Cheers everyone~

Welcome Carmen. I believe you are our first member from Hong Kong! Now...post some pictures of Landon!

Welcome! I'm glad you've found this site, it's chalked full of international members--I love that! :D

Welcome Carmen. I agree that there is very helpful advice on this website. You have found a group of cavalier lovers here. Anytime you want to brag or if you need help, this group can be there for you.

Welcome Carmen! I am very happy that you joined the forums. :D

GeeGee, I love your avatar picture!

It is amazing, that there are cavaliers in Hong Kong:) It is an exotic land for me, Czech. Welcome and I am looking forward to your pics!

hey carmen! welcome!! im sure ull love this site.. hoping to see more pics of ya gorgeous dog! :flwr:

Back