• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey chasing the chooks

vanessa0305

Here are some pics of my furbaby getting to know the other animals....first chooks....

Baileychooks3.jpg

Baileychooks2.jpg

baileychooks1.jpg

and after all the chasing we need to stop for a rest....

Bailey10w1.jpg

No he didn't herd them he was just chasing them around. The chooks are to frightened of Bailey to let him get too close. aptly named chickens!!

Oh Bailey is such a brave boy- chasing those pesky chooks!!! He sure is one cute little man! :)
Julie and the girls

Bailey is adorable, what a brave little guy.
Looks like he has found his own friends and keeping them in line too.
Brave, Brave little boy. :w*w:

It's happened finally. All thoughts of sleepless nights and hard work are gone and I'm ready for another puppy - just don't tell him indoors icon_whistling

Bailey is gorgeous - I want :D

Joanna

oh isnt that cute.. im suprised they didnt peck him! he must've been ahving the time of his life

All Baileys must be gorgeous !!! :)

He's lovely..... He is a brave boy the chooks are biggers than him.......

He is adorable, i forget how small they are when they are pups, it's been a long tiime since i had a little cav pup

What a little cutie! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a Cavalier with chickens!! He looks so little next to them.

Back