• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ears?..short

Nisha

hi...i was just wondering when do cavvy's get their ears like full length? because mi pups are 9 months and have pretty short ears..nothing like the ones ive seen on other cavvy'z which are quite long...can any2 explain this to me? :?

Yes, we're talking about this on another thread - 18 months to 2 years or so. It's really wonderful to watch a cavalier blossom into his or her adult self! Especially the face and long ears! :flwr:

Your two puppies are adorable! I raised two puppies at the same time, and it was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun! They are still playful together every day! :lol:

yea it is a lot of work...but im sure it will pay off...well it already has i guess!

Our mail cav still has smallish ear length and he's 1.5 yrs old ... they are growing though and you can start to notice it ..... I don't think they'll ever be as long as your lot though Cathy !!

I remember thinking that Cedar would have short ears around that time. Then BANG, she's just over a year old now and I hope her ears stop growing! She'll be walking on them if she isnt careful! ;)

I know how you feel, Moviedust, when India tries to pick up small things from the floor or ground she gets lost in her ears! Also, when she and Geordie play, he always grabs her by the ears - it drives her nutty!! :lol:

haha,,,yea even at the moment with their short ears mine seem to drag each other around by their ears

The funniest thing is when we play fetch. I throw the toy, and if India catches it first, Geordie will sometimes hold on to her ear as they run back to me side by side. :lol:

He has also pulled her off the sofa by her ear when he wants her to play! :roll:

Back