• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I was wondering...

*Jenný*

I was ust thinking... I'm a member on a Icelandic dog chat board an there is every week a contest. There is a theme, like one week there is a 'Sleeping theme' and one week there is a 'Action theme'. Than everyone who wants to enter, you just send in a picture of your dog whitch match the week theme. On friday the topic is closed and there is a poll.
On sunday evening the poll is closed, and the member with the most votes wins. Then the winner decides the next week theme and controles the contest.

I hope you understand me, and If you do, how does it sounds, if we start to have contest like this here?

Hey I think it's very good idea! :D I hope more people are gonna check this thread out and someone likes this idea!

Yes I was thinking about send Karlin pm and ask about it. And of course I say it was Jenny's idea ;)

Count Me in too, please if it's okay with Karlin.

I think it would be tons of fun.
A great group of people and cavaliers, what could be better. :D :D :D :D

Anybody send Karlin a Pm yet ??????????????????

Yes I have send her pm and she said it's a very good idea and she is gonna set it up :D

OH NO....HELP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicki, Nicki ..... it fills me with fear!!!!!!! icon_whistling

A CAMERA !!! :sl*p: OMG I will be lost :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just looking at ones sends me hot all over LOL.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Alison_Leighfield said:
OH NO....HELP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicki, Nicki ..... it fills me with fear!!!!!!! icon_whistling

A CAMERA !!! :sl*p: OMG I will be lost :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just looking at ones sends me hot all over LOL.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

8) Relax Allison, we will all help you out posting them.

You just got to get over your fear we must have pictures of Whitney :snap: :snap: :snap: :snap:

Just wouldn't be the same :hug: You'll be okay sweetie. :lotsaluv:

OK, I've set up the forum -- and Jenny I was going to ask you to set the first theme -- but now I see in another post that you won't have internet access for two weeks while you are moving!! :shock:

So I am going to suggest the first theme, and then we will wait til you are back online to decide the winner of the first contest. That gives everyone just under two weeks to gear up for this first contest. (y)

I am going to suggest:

the frog leg position as our first theme!

Voting will take place the first week in September for the winner, who gets to set the next competition.

Now what I want to ask people is: how will this work best.

I think many members here only access the site on weekdays while at work, so they would have problems voting. So it might work better to start the new competition every Tuesday, and close submissions on Friday at midnight Irish time. Then people would have until Monday to vote.

What do people think?

Back