PDA

View Full Version : Not as innocent as he looks...

Brenda
18th August 2006, 07:26 PM
...but we love him! :l*v:
Hi everyone, I'm Brenda and this is Charlie, our little tri. He is currently 4 months old, and we've had him for about a month. Charlie is a city dog, and so we're really happy he's finally "getting it" w/ the wee wee pad training. cl*p He is very energetic, happy & loves being w/ us, as do we w/ him. My husband and I got married 11 months ago, (I moved here from California!) and this is our first baby. We are novice Cavalier owners, so I'm very glad I found this great site - believe me, the information here has come in pretty handy so far!

Well, I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and let everyone know I love looking at all your Cav photos - these little guys are truly precious!

:thnx:

Brenda

varja
18th August 2006, 07:32 PM
Hello and welcome! :flwr:

Your Charlie is a very handsome little man. I am also new here and I hope, that you will have as much fun as I do!

varja and annie ( and 2 cats )

matties mum
18th August 2006, 09:30 PM
:jump: icon_welcome cl*p cl*p Hi so pleased to see you enjoy your self b*n*n* :w*w: what a loverly pup loads of photos :snap: :mexwav: Aileen

Alison_Leighfield
18th August 2006, 10:12 PM
Hi Brenda and Charlie, icon_welcome to the group,

your little fella looks a real cutie! :lotsaluv:

Cavalier heaven awaits you, :luv: enjoy the group!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Karlin
18th August 2006, 11:11 PM
Hi and welcome! Glad you found us. :wggle:

Cathy Moon
19th August 2006, 01:17 PM
icon_welcome Brenda and Charlie! What a cute little boy you have there! :wggle:

Nisha
20th September 2006, 09:18 AM
hey there Brenda! and welcome! your Charlie is absolutely gorgeous! looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of him!

Remali
21st September 2006, 03:41 AM
Hi Brenda! Charlie is very handsome, I love his markings! I'm a newbie here too, and have learned so much in just the short time I've been on here.

pippa
21st September 2006, 10:21 AM
HI and welcome to you and your lovely boy,I am new here too.

Claire
21st September 2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome to Charlie and his furparents.......

merlinsmum
23rd September 2006, 11:13 AM
:jump: Welcome Branda and Charlie! :jump:

BrodieSkyward
23rd September 2006, 04:12 PM
Charlie sure is a cutie! Glad you found the site so soon! I wish I found it when I was a new mom but it took me almost 2 years :yikes It is so helpful and nice to have the support of so many knowledgeable Cavalier owners. Congrats and Welcome :w**h**: