• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not as innocent as he looks...

Brenda

...but we love him! :l*v:
Hi everyone, I'm Brenda and this is Charlie, our little tri. He is currently 4 months old, and we've had him for about a month. Charlie is a city dog, and so we're really happy he's finally "getting it" w/ the wee wee pad training. cl*p He is very energetic, happy & loves being w/ us, as do we w/ him. My husband and I got married 11 months ago, (I moved here from California!) and this is our first baby. We are novice Cavalier owners, so I'm very glad I found this great site - believe me, the information here has come in pretty handy so far!

Well, I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and let everyone know I love looking at all your Cav photos - these little guys are truly precious!

:thnx:

Brenda

Hello and welcome! :flwr:

Your Charlie is a very handsome little man. I am also new here and I hope, that you will have as much fun as I do!

varja and annie ( and 2 cats )

:jump: icon_welcome cl*p cl*p Hi so pleased to see you enjoy your self b*n*n* :w*w: what a loverly pup loads of photos :snap: :mexwav: Aileen

Hi Brenda and Charlie, icon_welcome to the group,

your little fella looks a real cutie! :lotsaluv:

Cavalier heaven awaits you, :luv: enjoy the group!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

hey there Brenda! and welcome! your Charlie is absolutely gorgeous! looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of him!

Hi Brenda! Charlie is very handsome, I love his markings! I'm a newbie here too, and have learned so much in just the short time I've been on here.

Charlie sure is a cutie! Glad you found the site so soon! I wish I found it when I was a new mom but it took me almost 2 years :yikes It is so helpful and nice to have the support of so many knowledgeable Cavalier owners. Congrats and Welcome :w**h**:

Back