PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New York

kabooki19
19th August 2006, 03:45 AM
I'm from Western New York (Rochester-area) and new to the site. I have a 15 month old ruby named Kayla. So I'm saying hi!

Cathy Moon
19th August 2006, 04:12 AM
icon_welcome So glad you found us! Kayla is a cute little ruby! Looking forward to learning more about her and :snap: more photos!! :flwr:

Alison_Leighfield
19th August 2006, 09:24 AM
Hi and icon_welcome Kayla :lotsaluv: and her mom, :flwr:

Enjoy the group, we all adore our Cavaliers, look forward to hearing more about your beautiful little one and some photos! :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

matties mum
19th August 2006, 07:03 PM
:) :jump: icon_welcome hi from Aileen :jmp: :jmp: :*nana: :mexwav:

matties mum
19th August 2006, 07:03 PM
:) :jump: icon_welcome hi from Aileen :jmp: :jmp: :*nana: :mexwav:

Charleen
19th August 2006, 08:38 PM
Welcome to you & Kayla. I live near you! I live south of Batavia. Welcome neighbor! I only put Buffalo on my signature, because that is where I work and I figure a few more people would've heard of it.

Forest
20th August 2006, 08:12 AM
Welcome to you and Kayla. Hope you enjoy the board.
Julie and the girls

Lani
4th September 2006, 09:14 PM
Kayla is gorgeous! I am new the board & just got a 10 week old ruby puppy named Lucky so thought I'd say Hi. I live in Northern New Jersey. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing about Kayla's adventures on the board. :-)

Nisha
6th September 2006, 12:43 PM
hi there and welcome.. aww isnt kayla jst gorgeous!! love that big pink tongue!! more pictures please!!

petitchien
6th September 2006, 03:45 PM
Welcome to you and Kayla .... I'm sure you'll find this forum very interesting and fun .....

Harry & Heidi's mom
9th September 2006, 03:32 PM
welcome to you and Kayla,
new york, new york..... i will be over there next year, girlie weekend away with kids shopping!!!!!!