• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from New York

kabooki19

I'm from Western New York (Rochester-area) and new to the site. I have a 15 month old ruby named Kayla. So I'm saying hi!

icon_welcome So glad you found us! Kayla is a cute little ruby! Looking forward to learning more about her and :snap: more photos!! :flwr:

Hi and icon_welcome Kayla :lotsaluv: and her mom, :flwr:

Enjoy the group, we all adore our Cavaliers, look forward to hearing more about your beautiful little one and some photos! :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Welcome to you & Kayla. I live near you! I live south of Batavia. Welcome neighbor! I only put Buffalo on my signature, because that is where I work and I figure a few more people would've heard of it.

Kayla is gorgeous! I am new the board & just got a 10 week old ruby puppy named Lucky so thought I'd say Hi. I live in Northern New Jersey. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing about Kayla's adventures on the board. :)

hi there and welcome.. aww isnt kayla jst gorgeous!! love that big pink tongue!! more pictures please!!

Back