• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Close up and personal

merlinsmum

Mummy - please stop taking pictures of me.................... I'm trying to sleep....
220020655_5005addb2a.jpg

I love the picture - it's so cute and close!! I do have to say though I don't think any picure you could take can top that one on your avatar!! LOL every time I see it it makes me smile!! :) Take care and thanks for the pic :)

Cute photo, were you holding him when you took the picture?

Speaking of your avatar, Karlin posted about another dog photo contest on the 'General discussion' forum, and I thought maybe you had entered the contest with your avatar photo, since it was dogs wearing sunglasses. Look at the winner - I thought you could have topped that photo with your avatar! ;)

Hi Cathy,

No I wasn't holding him - he was in his bed trying to sleep with me annoying him!

Cathy Moon said:
Cute photo, were you holding him when you took the picture?

Speaking of your avatar, Karlin posted about another dog photo contest on the 'General discussion' forum, and I thought maybe you had entered the contest with your avatar photo, since it was dogs wearing sunglasses. Look at the winner - I thought you could have topped that photo with your avatar! ;)

Can you point me in the right direction of the photo contest - I can't seem to find it so that I can see the phto "we could have" topped!

Thanks Cathy ....... Merlin sure looks cooler than the dog that won - if only we were in hartlepool - we coud have been stars!!!!!

That pic is yummy. I could just grab him and smooshy kiss his mushy muzzle LOL

Maxx has a yummy fat mouth and sometimes when he's asleep I just have to kiss it as his jowls are just itching for it.

Charlie has paws that I love to hold when he's asleep, all cutsey and weeny!

We must all have the same traits in our minds - all of us have pick cavs and all of us adore treating them the same way !

- Merlin likes to sit on the back corner of the sofa so that his head is right next to your head - just in kissing distance - he'll lie there for hours while you smooch kisses with him........I could eat him sometimes!

In a morning he likes to roll on his back on the bed and use your arms to stretch his front legs out against... don't you find the way they point their toes upwards so cute!

Back