PDA

View Full Version : Another new member

Coco's mom
21st August 2006, 08:51 AM
Hi!
I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my cavalier puppy for quite a while- and now I will finally be able to pick her up later this week! I am ecstatic, as I know you all understand. She will be my first dog.

I am from Canada, and I see there are quite a few other members from here too!

I found this board a few weeks ago while looking for information on healthy dog foods. While researching dogs and cavaliers, this board has been SO helpful. Thank you so much! I look forward to joining this community!

Oh, and I will post pictures soon!

Charleen
21st August 2006, 11:04 AM
Welcome Coco's Mom!

Karlin
21st August 2006, 11:06 AM
icon_welcome and this must be a very exciting time when your new puppy is *almost* with you! We'll look forward to pictures and chat. :)

Cathy Moon
21st August 2006, 12:12 PM
Hello Coco's mom, and icon_welcome to the board! Looking forward to puppy photos! :D

Jen
21st August 2006, 12:19 PM
Welcome, glad you've found the site! You'll learn a lot here, it's great for both the first time dog owner and those addicted to the breed!!

What color is Coco?

Alison_Leighfield
21st August 2006, 01:09 PM
Hi and icon_welcome

Tell us more about your new baby? what colour is she? have you a name for her?

We all love the pups! and you know we will want LOTS of puppy pics!!!

get your camera ready! :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Cathy T
21st August 2006, 03:36 PM
Welcome. The day is almost finally here. How exciting!! Tell us more please.

matties mum
21st August 2006, 06:42 PM
:jump: icon_welcome must have loads of photos :snap: :jmp: :mexwav: Aileen

Denise G.
21st August 2006, 06:54 PM
Welcome! I'm new to the forum, too, and have learned so much. It's a great place! Looking forward to your pictures!

Linda
22nd August 2006, 01:43 AM
Welcome fellow Canadian.

I am also from Canada, I live in Toronto
I am sure you are going to find this board very very helpful and so much fun. :jump:
Everyone is very very friendly and very very helpful.

I can't wait to see pictures of your little gal, I own two cavaliers
Dudley Bleinham whom is 2 1/2 years old
Darby Ruby whom is 19 weeks old.

If you are in the Toronto area, PM me as the club is having a Cavalier
Picnic soon.
:w**h**: New Puppy on Board

Coco's mom
28th August 2006, 03:17 PM
Hi everyone! Thank you for such a wonderful welcome! I picked up my puppy last week from the breeder. She is a beautiful little blenheim girl. Her name is Coco and she is almost 9 weeks old. I didn't get much sleep for a few days before picking up Coco because I was so excited! And I'm definitely not getting much sleep now! It doesn't matter though because she is such a sweetheart. I feel so lucky to have her in my life. The first day was a little difficult for her with the drive home and the new environment, but she slept at night without any problems and she was better the next day. I have some pictures that I will post on the puppy page soon (she is a little camera shy)! Here is one of Coco on the first day.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/pradasmurf/Puppy%20Arrives%20-first%20week/cocomail.jpg

Coco's mom
28th August 2006, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone! Thank you for such a wonderful welcome! I picked up my puppy last week from the breeder. She is a beautiful little blenheim girl. Her name is Coco and she is almost 9 weeks old. I didn't get much sleep for a few days before picking up Coco because I was so excited! And I'm definitely not getting much sleep now! It doesn't matter though because she is such a sweetheart. I feel so lucky to have her in my life. The first day was a little difficult for her with the drive home and the new environment, but she slept at night without any problems and she was better the next day. I have some pictures that I will post on the puppy page soon (she is a little camera shy)! Here is one of Coco on the first day.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/pradasmurf/Puppy%20Arrives%20-first%20week/cocomail.jpg

Mary
28th August 2006, 03:28 PM
OMG...she is a darling pupper. Congratulations and welcome to the board to you and Coco!

Remali
29th August 2006, 01:57 AM
Oh is Coco ever adorable.... what a face! She is beautiful.

Forest
29th August 2006, 12:48 PM
Welcome to you and your adorable Coco. Hope you enjoy the board.
Julie and the girls

Claire
29th August 2006, 01:42 PM
What a beautiful little girl - CoCo what a great name.... we have a breakfast called coco pops over here.... :lol:

nlg679
29th August 2006, 02:54 PM
She is soooo sweet! And, I LOVE her name! ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
30th August 2006, 02:32 PM
What a little *ng*l