• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bradley's Feeling Poorly :(

misty

Positive thoughts for my Bradley, please.

He's been a little bit quiet and withdrawn since Friday. He's still loving his walkies, but not eating very much - although he did have a meal last night with a bit of encouragement.

He won't jump up at me as much and his tail is not waggy, unless he's out on his travels in which case he's all smiles!

It's hard to know if he's really off colour, having only had him 4 weeks.

He seems to make swallowing sounds quite a lot and sort of smack his chops - I wonder if he's got toothache.

It's so worrying with not knowing his medical history... in fact I'm almost hoping it's his teeth instead of something worse. To me, his body temp seems higher than Cailean's too, just by feeling his skin.

It's only cos he's never had any medical attention before coming here that I'm so worried. I'm sure I'm being silly, but he's my baby :(

Both boys at vets tonight - Cailean for a check-up on his eyes, which are much better, and for her to have a look at Bradley.

Wish me luck please.

Oh, no, poor old baby Bradley - and poor you.
Worrying time. Hope he perks up as the day goes on.
Positive thoughts to you all - and lots of waggy tails from my lot! :flwr:

Good luck Bradley (and you too Misty!!) :flwr: :flwr:

Bradley is a strong boy ~ He has to be to endure what he's gone through so at least he has that on his side!! Take care of yourself and try not to worry too much!!

Also good luck Cailean!! :)

Positive thoughts!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I feel for you and little Bradley! Oh don't we all know that feeling, waiting for the vet appointment to put things right! I hope the time goes quickly until the vet check, and that it's not too serious! :flwr:

I went out for an hour this morning and Brad was brighter when I got home. He's now fast asleep on my lap and I should be working!

He's not been very cuddly past couple of days, so trying not to move him - I'm spoiling him cos he's poorly!

Fran - glad he is feeling a bit better, give me hugs from me and our guys..... :flwr:

Hope Bradley is feeling better. It's so unsettling when they don't feel well...knocks me for a loop every time.

Firstly really pleased that Cailean's eyes are better, that's great news. Hope he gets the all clear at the vets.

So sorry to hear about Bradley though, it's worrying when they are poorly. You are very wise to be taking him for a check up...these little guys are so brave, it's best to react to any changes quickly...hopefuly the vet will be able to reassure you that everything is ok.

Sending lots of positive thoughts and hugs for the boys

Just back from the vets.

She gave him a good check over. He still has a lingering ear infection in his right ear, so he's got some stronger drops.

He brightened up this morning and has been his usual self ever since - maybe it's the power of positive thought. I hope so! I had a long cuddle with him at lunch-time for about 1 1/2 hours. He just snuggled onto my lap and buried his head up on my neck. First time he's been cuddly since Friday :)

Vet wants him back for blood tests if his appetite drops off again.

Cailean went along to show off his recovered eye infection and nearly smothered the poor vet to death. The one we saw today is his favourite and he absolutely loves her. She is lovely - she always asks the dogs for kisses (mad fool).

Thanks for everyone's concern for Bradley. It's really appreciated.

Oh {{{{{{{{Fran}}}}}}}} i have only just seen your thread. I'm so sorry :(

Poor little Bradley, I was thinking of him earlier and wondering how he was :(

I hope he gets better soon, he's such a little love bucket :flwr:

Fran, :flwr:

thanks for the up-date...fingers crossed he turns the corner and remains well...

Happy to hear that Cailean's eye is better.

(((hugs))) for the boys! :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Oh it might be the ear problem that's made him feel poorly...if it affected his balance, that might have made him feel sick too, hence the lip smacking.

SO pleased he's feeling better, VB ((((hugs)))) for the special boy, for Caiean too, glad his eyes are ok now.

Back