• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday Maxx.

Alison_Leighfield

A little bird told me it is Maxx's birthday today.... :lotsaluv:

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

his mummy Donna can't get on the computer at the moment but my girls all wanted to say.....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXX YOU HANDSOME FELLA xxx" :l*v: :l*v: :l*v:

Have a lovely day. b*n*n* :*nana: b*n*n*

Love Rosie, Daisy & Whitney :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:wggle: :wggle: :wggle:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXX

:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

Bet that mamma of yours is spoiling you rotten.
:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

I cannot imagine what she has up her sleeve for her special boy. icon_nwunsure :mexwav: :w*w:

Hip Hip Hooray for you Darlin, you are one lucky boy. b*n*n* b*n*n* :jump:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DARLING MAXXY MOOS

Hope you're having a very special day with lots of extra yummies {you can forget the diet for one day!!}

Cathy, Maxx is 7 today!! YAY!!!

Happy Birthday Maxx - hope Mummy has bought you lots of nice things.... and you are getting spoilt today......(I think the answer is yes - don't you all!!!) :)

Maxx says thank you all very much for his Birthday wishes. He's having a lovely day and we will get some pics later.

He had a new cuddly toy that he's been shaking around like a mad thing & I also bought him a little sponge cake that he'll have later. He's going to get a new Puppia too when the lady replies to me about whether she has his size in stock!

Yes, he's been thoroughly spoiled but then when isn't he???? He and Charlie also helped themselves to half a loaf of bread out of the bin that they managed to pull over :roll:

I might not get back on here again until the weekend as we're going away tomorrow (without the babies :( , but son is babysitting them) and hubby has only given me half an hour before he needs it again :roll: so, thanks again and talk to you all soon xxxxx

OK some pics....

The first is the Birthday boy with his new doggie and his cake... My usually obedient baby had already taken a bite! My son is holding him back as he was determined not to sit!

100_0108.jpg

Maxx and Charlie enjoying their treats...

100_0109.jpg

Maxx has licked both plates clean and is now vacuuming the floor - we don't usually feed him :lol:
100_0110.jpg

Appie Burfday 2 Ewe
Appie Burfday 2 Ewe
Appie Burfday deer Maxxxxx-y
Appie Burday 2 Ewe

I wantz youz cakeeeys!

Luv
Kaylun (Cailean) & Bwadley

:jump:

Happy birthday, Maxx - looks like you've had fun. :) :)

Happy Birthday Max from the other side of the pond! :wggle:
I hope you have a delicious birthday!

Nancy, Teddy and Katydid
NJ

misty said:
Appie Burfday 2 Ewe
Appie Burfday 2 Ewe
Appie Burfday deer Maxxxxx-y
Appie Burday 2 Ewe

I wantz youz cakeeeys!

Luv
Kaylun (Cailean) & Bwadley

:jump:

Happy birthday, Maxx - looks like you've had fun. :) :)

Fank oo kaYlun an bWadleeeee I as ad a luvlee birfdee an I az kepd oo boff sum caykz xxxxx

Thanks everyone for my baby's Birthday greetings. I can't believe he's now 7 :yikes I got quite emotional earlier when I was cuddling him - soppy so and so that I am :( :flwr:

:l*v: Your just so allowed to be soppy with that darlin little man.

We are going to miss you Donna, I read on another thread you are leaving for your holiday. :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time.
:hug: Hurry back. :mexwav:

We're only going for a few days, Linda!!!!

We're off tomorrow morning and will be back on Friday - don't panic, the others will keep you company! :lol: :flwr: xxxxxxxx

Loved the birthday pics. Love that Maxx got so spoiled for his birthday. Looks like they both were loving their cake.

I know what you mean about emotions...when I was posting about Jake's 4th b-day I was crying as I was putting it together. He had cancer at 2 years old and had part of his jawbone removed. It was very scary and I wasn't sure he was going to make it. Just makes the birthdays even sweeter.

So cry away and hug them tight!! :hug: :l*v:

Back