• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have never

Linda

ever ever seen a nuttier dog than my Darby, I was outside watering our
grass which appears to be all of a sudden dying in certain areas of the backyard. Mr. Nutball Darby thought it was brilliant, he was actually running through the hose and barking his head off he kept this up until I turned the hose off. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Okay, now has anybody else's cav's done anything obsurd like this. :xfngr:

He is now soaking yet, and running all over trying to dry off.
Where is your camera when you need it. :huh:

I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants.
He is absolutely nuts, Dudley came outside and just sat and looked at him as if to say are you for real. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Too funny!! :lol:
Gus is obsessed with the hose. He barks at it even when it's not on--just the thought of it makes him nuts, apparently!! :lol:

Hey, i thought only my dog was hose crazy! :lol: Yes, i know exactly what you mean. If i get the hose for any reason, Riley gets all excited. As soon as the water starts coming out he jumps around and barks and tries to bite the water, of course soaking himself in the process! :roll: He also does the barking, biting thing with any sprinklers that go on to water the grass, whether it's in our yard or on our walks past any house that has automatic sprinklers.
It's the craziest thing, he loves hoses and sprinklers. At least i know i'm not alone. Apparently Darby and Riley have found the most fascinating toys in our garden supplies, who knew? :huh: Crazy little doggies they are, never a dull moment, huh! :D

Oh Darby...he is so funny, what a little star.

Obviously a true Spaniel then, with his swimming and love of water.

A friend with Springers {and other Spaniels} always says that her Cavaliers are mini Springers...I think it's so true, esp when they show traits like this

Well he is a funny little fellow!!! At least you know how to cool him off if he gets too hot!!! A cheap source of amusement eh? :lol:
Julie and the girls

Back