PDA

View Full Version : Phoebe in motion!!

brid kenny
22nd August 2006, 10:53 PM
This is Phoebe deals with approaching visitors. There is no sound but she's not barking anyways. And note the wagging tail!
She's some guard dog. Wouldn't have it any other way!!

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/bridkenny/?action=view&current=Phoebe.flv

brid kenny
22nd August 2006, 10:54 PM
OOOps don't know what i did wrong. Should I have it reduced?

brid kenny
22nd August 2006, 11:03 PM
Yahoo got it right!!! All on my own!!

Bruce H
23rd August 2006, 12:01 AM
Yep, looks like a typical Cavalier guard dog to me :lol:

Cathy T
23rd August 2006, 12:09 AM
Oh those vicious cavaliers :D I always warn people that they may get licked to death. I love the way she keeps looking at the door and back to you like "aren't you going to open it? I have company" Every time the doorbell rings here the dogs just naturally assume it's for them. Same thing when a package is delivered.

GeeGee
24th August 2006, 05:32 PM
So cute! I'm always telling people that pippa thinks shes a big scary rottwieler or alsation. She loves sitting on the window sill looking out for people, she always barks (well sqeeks) at the post man andthe dust bin man! hehehehe, they really do think that evryone is for them!

Maxxs_Mummy
28th August 2006, 09:48 PM
Oh those vicious cavaliers :D I always warn people that they may get licked to death. I love the way she keeps looking at the door and back to you like "aren't you going to open it? I have company" Every time the doorbell rings here the dogs just naturally assume it's for them. Same thing when a package is delivered.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How true is that???? :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't even take a telephone call without one of them nuzzling the receiver - it's my own fault, i call to talk to them when I am not home :lol: