• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi I'm new

buttercup

Just to say a quick hello to everyone.

We had 2 cavaliers. 1 Blenhiem (Arnold) and 1 Tricolour (Sam).

Arnold had to be put to sleep on Monday and we're all really feeling it.

I'm looking forward to spending time on your site.

(I hope I've sorted my signature picture of Arnold out now - On my first post it's huge!)

If Arnold's picture is still wrong - help!

here goes....

Gaynor

Oh Gaynor, I am sorry to hear about Arnold. Welcome to the board and I hope you have a good experience with us.

Oh Gaynor - what a sad time for you..... we all send hugs and warm thoughts.. :flwr:

Gaynor,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I also lost my beloved Honey-Bee a few weeks ago....it's hard I know.

This is a lovely group and so warm and friendly, I'm sure we will all be able to lift your spirits a little with our tales and stories and we would very much also, in time when you feel able to share :flwr: love to hear all about Sam and Arnold, the picture is beautiful :lotsaluv:

Take care,

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Welcome Gaynor I am so very sorry to hear about your Arnold. Finn and I send our condolences and hope some of the stories and pics here bring you a little laughter and fond memories. :flwr:

Welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about Arnold (love the name), how terrible for you. I hope you find this site very helpful. :flwr:

Welcome Gaynor. So sorry to hear of your loss. You'll find this board full of wonderful people. Welcome!

icon_welcome Gaynor,
We would love to learn more about little Sam, and Arnold too when you feel up to it. So sorry for your loss. The photo of Arnold is lovely. :flwr:

Hello Gaynor,

Welcome aboard !! :) Arnold is such a doll, I am very sorry for your loss. My dad reminds me all the time that dog is the word God spelled backwards ~ :) I know it's a funny little saying, but I hope it helps.. :) I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Sam and hearing your stories of the both of them. :) Take care!! :flwr:

Welcome! So sorry to hear of your loss of Arnold...a beautiful pup. Look forward to hearing of Sam. I am glad you have him to help heal your heart with the loss of Arnold.

Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear of your loss. We look forward to learning more about you.

Thank you for your welcome.

I can see that these boards are really friendly and with a shared interest!

We love our Cavaliers! :D

I'll share more soon but I still burst into tears when I talk about Arnold at the moment and Sam seems so lonely.

I will get stronger and I'll share with you what type of things the boys got up to!

thanks again

Gaynor

Welcome Gaynor! I'm new, too. You'll find some wonderful and caring people on this board. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You'll find lots of support and, hopefully, healing here.

Best,
Denise

Back