• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Doggy Sitting

Angela

Hi I was wondering if anyone in the Kildare / Dublin area would be interested in looking after my 1 year old cav whilst we took a holiday. I would be very happy to start a sort of I look after your cav and you look after mine kind of agreement. I dont have anything planned or booked but we have had Joey for almost a year now and we were thinking of maybe taking a holiday some time. I could never put him into kennels as i think he would be devastated. I would never enjoy a holiday for worrying about him. I would feel much happier if he was with someone who understands the needs of a cavalier. I am living in Ireland but i am from Scotland so i have no family here to help me out. I think it would be a good opportunity for anyone who is interested to look after each others cavs whenever you feel like getting away and having the peace of mind that they are in a safe and loving and homely environment. Joey is 1 year old now, fully housetrained , neutered, sleeps well all night and very sweet and affectionate. He's not a barker either and loves other dogs. I would be more than willing and happy to take care of any other Cavalier whenever needed. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

Hi Angela,
Would be very interested in helping out. I mind my sister's dog sometimes and I love it when Phoebe has company. I'm a teacher so I have shorter hours.
YOu can pm me or can contact me on 087 7465734.
Chat soon,
Brid.

Ohhh that' so nice..... What a great forum - where you can find friend's who are like minded and want to have a houseful of cavaliers!

Is there anyone in my area- I want a friend too!!!

Hi Angela...would love to help out - he's a doll! Just pop him in the post and we'll make him happy :D Just don't expect him back... icon_whistling

Finns Family said:
Hi Angela...would love to help out - he's a doll! Just pop him in the post and we'll make him happy :D Just do :cry*ing: n't expect him back... icon_whistling

Robyn

You are not going to kidnapp Kosmo, Dudley or Darby are you. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Would luv to help you out too, but just not possible unless you do put him in the post. :oops: Moving parts through the letterbox, and of course Canada Customs would have something to say just like they do with all me parcels that come through.

They might snatch Joey, Robyn before he got to you. :cry*ing:
:cry*ing:

You know they got to get in on everything. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Why Linda...however could you think such a thing...? icon_whistling

Can't wait for the little cavy convention on Sunday!

Hi Angela: I can also recommend a couple of boarding/kennel situations where all the dogs are small dogs and they all spend most of their time inside a house -- so that's another option if for some reason like timing, a swap won't work.

I board all mine when I am away, and they LOVE the place they go to, Cindy's Home Boarding in Blanchardstown.

Hi Angela,
Would be very interested in helping out. I mind my sister's dog sometimes and I love it when Phoebe has company. I'm a teacher so I have shorter hours.
YOu can pm me or can contact me on 087 7465734.
Chat soon,
Brid.

Hi Brid

I have PM'd you regarding the above.

Thanks.

Hiya,

I live in Kildare as well and we leave our cav in a kennels near Donadea forest when we go away - Mary the owner is fantastic and treats her so well and walks her in the forrest. If you don't find a minder, I would def recommend this kennel.

rgds,

Fran

I live in Kildare as well and we leave our cav in a kennels near Donadea forest when we go away - Mary the owner is fantastic and treats her so well and walks her in the forrest. If you don't find a minder, I would def recommend this kennel.

Thanks very much for that info Fran. I may be in touch about that for some time.

Shame I'm in England or he could have come to Antee Donnaz, just like Alison's babies do :) I have everyone's Cavs for their hols - it's lovely :)

We're looking after a bunny this weekend but he's staying home as he only lives down the road. We've had a good cuddle tonight though :lol:

Shame I'm in England or he could have come to Antee Donnaz, just like Alison's babies do :) I have everyone's Cavs for their hols - it's lovely :)

We're looking after a bunny this weekend but he's staying home as he only lives down the road. We've had a good cuddle tonight though :lol:

Back