PDA

View Full Version : Introducing (maybe re-introducing?) Bentley

BarbMazz
25th August 2006, 12:53 AM
Here are some pictures of Bentley, in various poses. I honestly can't remember if I've posted any of him here in the past or not, so I thought I should introduce (or reintroduce!) him.

Bentley after a good run in the dirt
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/BentleyPose2.jpg

Bentley sitting with his ESS friend Maggie
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/bentley5.jpg

This is the elevated "dog shower" in our new home. We moved in on June 21!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/bentley3.jpg

This is lil Bentley posing in the dog shower
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/bentley2.jpg

Bentley showing off the stone floor in the entrance hallj
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/bentley1.jpg

And, lastly, a closeup of his sweet little face
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/bentley4.jpg

I hope you enjoy meeting Bentley! icon_whistling

Cathy T
25th August 2006, 01:26 AM
Barb - good to have you back. I remember when you first came onboard! Actually...I remember Bentley!! :D Because I think he is sooo handsome. He just has the best face! Love that doggie shower. Oh I would love one of those!!

Cathy Moon
25th August 2006, 01:37 AM
I love the photo of Bentley and Maggie! :flwr:

RockNRollCav
25th August 2006, 01:52 AM
What a gorgeous boy!! Welcome (or welcome back? ;) )

BarbMazz
25th August 2006, 02:58 AM
Barb - good to have you back. I remember when you first came onboard! Actually...I remember Bentley!! :D Because I think he is sooo handsome. He just has the best face! Love that doggie shower. Oh I would love one of those!!

Thank you so much, Cathy! It's nice to be remembered :jump:

When we decided to build our new home I decided I HAD to have an area specifically for the doggos. The laundry room is IT. The elevated bath really saves my back (I also have a Golden Ret, and Maggie the ESS), and it doubles as a great general grooming area. I have cabinets along the opposite wall for food, grooming supplies, medicines, first aid. I LOVE it!

Lastly, I have to agree with you about Bentley's lil FACE. It's the BEST, and so is he! :D

BarbMazz
25th August 2006, 02:59 AM
I love the photo of Bentley and Maggie! :flwr:

Thanks, Cathy. My two spaniels gang up on Ozzy, my Golden! They're a real duo :yikes

BarbMazz
25th August 2006, 03:00 AM
What a gorgeous boy!! Welcome (or welcome back? ;) )

Thanks for the welcome (back)! :lol:

RileysMom
25th August 2006, 03:30 AM
What a lucky little guy to have his own shower!!! He doesn't know he is spoiled does he??? :lol:

Jen
25th August 2006, 12:01 PM
I remember Bentley, welcome back! :D Love the dog wash area. We have a free-standing dog wash tub, and yes, it saves on your back a lot!!

Sally
25th August 2006, 02:44 PM
Welcome back! Bentley is such a handsome guy. And those ears? Stunning. He and Maggie have the same expression in that picture...that's priceless.

Congrats on your new house! :jmp: I love your doggy shower! What a great idea.

GudrunTheRed
25th August 2006, 03:05 PM
Welcome back! Your dog shower is wonderful and your hall floor is GORGEOUS! Bently and Maggie are both gorgeous and I would love to see pics of your Golden Retriever too!

Linda
25th August 2006, 03:46 PM
What a gorgeous, gorgeous face he has. One lucky fellow to have his mommy put in a special shower.

Welcome back, we missed you and Bentley.
Same wonderful people, only more of them. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BarbMazz
25th August 2006, 07:48 PM
What a lucky little guy to have his own shower!!! He doesn't know he is spoiled does he??? :lol:

I asked him what he thought, and he said:

"Who, ME spoiled?!? NO WAY!" :yikes b*n*n*

BarbMazz
25th August 2006, 09:30 PM

Bentley says, "ME, Spoiled?!?! I think NOT!" icon_devil

BarbMazz
25th August 2006, 09:32 PM
I remember Bentley, welcome back! :D Love the dog wash area. We have a free-standing dog wash tub, and yes, it saves on your back a lot!!

Thanks for the welcome back, Jen!

BarbMazz
25th August 2006, 09:36 PM
Welcome back! Your dog shower is wonderful and your hall floor is GORGEOUS! Bently and Maggie are both gorgeous and I would love to see pics of your Golden Retriever too!

Thanks! We are very fortunate that we have a friend and business partner in Italy who supplies us with marble and stone for our business. He sent us the travertine for the entrance hall as a gift for our new home!! My nephew is a tile-setter; he's the one who did all the wonderful tile work ala dog shower!

I've posted some pictures of Ozzy and Maggie in the "Our Friends" photo portion.

BarbMazz
25th August 2006, 09:39 PM
What a gorgeous, gorgeous face he has. One lucky fellow to have his mommy put in a special shower.

Welcome back, we missed you and Bentley.
Same wonderful people, only more of them. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks so much, Linda, for the nice welcome back! I happen to agree about Bentley's lil face icon_whistling

Karlin
25th August 2006, 11:51 PM
Welcome back on board! (literally... :lol:).

That shower is great! I'd love to have room to do something like that.

Remali
27th August 2006, 09:51 PM
Your Bentley is so handsome, beautiful photos!! I have a Bentley also, LOL! Aren't Cavaliers the most wonderful dogs?!

Maxxs_Mummy
27th August 2006, 11:52 PM
Hi Barb and Bentley and welcome back - I remember you too - love the new shower and hall.

I'd love a dog shower, my back suffers terribly when I have to shampoo them in the bath :(

Bentley and Maggie look wonderful together, I love ESS's :)

Roxanne
29th August 2006, 01:10 PM
He is GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE that shower !!!!!!

merlinsmum
29th August 2006, 01:34 PM
what a gorgeous boy you have!

What a great idea - the free standing shower!

Mary
29th August 2006, 01:48 PM
What a gorgeous boy Bentley is! And his shower is a wonderful idea.

Finns Family
30th August 2006, 02:35 PM
Man, do I want that shower! I think it's nicer than mine...lol...(and by that I mean the one I use :p )

Gorgeous little boy you have and welcome back!

Robyn & Finn

Nisha
6th September 2006, 09:18 AM
hi. bentley is so handsome!! that first photo looks a bit like a painting.. he looks so perfect!!! oh lucky doggie a shower for himself...better not tell my two..theyd have somthing to say about it.... icon_whistling

Jackie
6th September 2006, 02:48 PM
Hi Barb:

I love the dog shower too. And that Bentley is more handsome than ever. We'll have to get together sometime soon.... I want to see that shower in person :p

molly
6th September 2006, 10:12 PM
welcome back! That Bentley is one handsome guy (and so is your ESS). Boy, a special dog room complete with shower. What a great idea. We all want one now!