• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing (maybe re-introducing?) Bentley

BarbMazz

Here are some pictures of Bentley, in various poses. I honestly can't remember if I've posted any of him here in the past or not, so I thought I should introduce (or reintroduce!) him.

Bentley after a good run in the dirt
BentleyPose2.jpg

Bentley sitting with his ESS friend Maggie
bentley5.jpg

This is the elevated "dog shower" in our new home. We moved in on June 21!
bentley3.jpg

This is lil Bentley posing in the dog shower
bentley2.jpg

Bentley showing off the stone floor in the entrance hallj
bentley1.jpg

And, lastly, a closeup of his sweet little face
bentley4.jpg

I hope you enjoy meeting Bentley! icon_whistling

Barb - good to have you back. I remember when you first came onboard! Actually...I remember Bentley!! :D Because I think he is sooo handsome. He just has the best face! Love that doggie shower. Oh I would love one of those!!

Cathy T said:
Barb - good to have you back. I remember when you first came onboard! Actually...I remember Bentley!! :D Because I think he is sooo handsome. He just has the best face! Love that doggie shower. Oh I would love one of those!!

Thank you so much, Cathy! It's nice to be remembered :jump:

When we decided to build our new home I decided I HAD to have an area specifically for the doggos. The laundry room is IT. The elevated bath really saves my back (I also have a Golden Ret, and Maggie the ESS), and it doubles as a great general grooming area. I have cabinets along the opposite wall for food, grooming supplies, medicines, first aid. I LOVE it!

Lastly, I have to agree with you about Bentley's lil FACE. It's the BEST, and so is he! :D

What a lucky little guy to have his own shower!!! He doesn't know he is spoiled does he??? :lol:

I remember Bentley, welcome back! :D Love the dog wash area. We have a free-standing dog wash tub, and yes, it saves on your back a lot!!

Welcome back! Bentley is such a handsome guy. And those ears? Stunning. He and Maggie have the same expression in that picture...that's priceless.

Congrats on your new house! :jmp: I love your doggy shower! What a great idea.

Welcome back! Your dog shower is wonderful and your hall floor is GORGEOUS! Bently and Maggie are both gorgeous and I would love to see pics of your Golden Retriever too!

What a gorgeous, gorgeous face he has. One lucky fellow to have his mommy put in a special shower.

Welcome back, we missed you and Bentley.
Same wonderful people, only more of them. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RileysMom said:
What a lucky little guy to have his own shower!!! He doesn't know he is spoiled does he??? :lol:

I asked him what he thought, and he said:

"Who, ME spoiled?!? NO WAY!" :yikes b*n*n*

RileysMom said:

Bentley says, "ME, Spoiled?!?! I think NOT!" icon_devil

Jen said:
I remember Bentley, welcome back! :D Love the dog wash area. We have a free-standing dog wash tub, and yes, it saves on your back a lot!!

Thanks for the welcome back, Jen!

GudrunTheRed said:
Welcome back! Your dog shower is wonderful and your hall floor is GORGEOUS! Bently and Maggie are both gorgeous and I would love to see pics of your Golden Retriever too!

Thanks! We are very fortunate that we have a friend and business partner in Italy who supplies us with marble and stone for our business. He sent us the travertine for the entrance hall as a gift for our new home!! My nephew is a tile-setter; he's the one who did all the wonderful tile work ala dog shower!

I've posted some pictures of Ozzy and Maggie in the "Our Friends" photo portion.

Linda said:
What a gorgeous, gorgeous face he has. One lucky fellow to have his mommy put in a special shower.

Welcome back, we missed you and Bentley.
Same wonderful people, only more of them. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks so much, Linda, for the nice welcome back! I happen to agree about Bentley's lil face icon_whistling

Welcome back on board! (literally... :lol:).

That shower is great! I'd love to have room to do something like that.

Your Bentley is so handsome, beautiful photos!! I have a Bentley also, LOL! Aren't Cavaliers the most wonderful dogs?!

Hi Barb and Bentley and welcome back - I remember you too - love the new shower and hall.

I'd love a dog shower, my back suffers terribly when I have to shampoo them in the bath :(

Bentley and Maggie look wonderful together, I love ESS's :)

Back