Oh poor Rory..... :(

joanna
25th August 2006, 01:55 PM
Poor Rory :flwr:
I bet 10 euro you bring him to bed with you tonight icon_whistling

geri
25th August 2006, 01:57 PM
aw thanks Claire :)

You could be earning some money there Joanna ;)

Linda
25th August 2006, 01:59 PM
Oh Oh I thought something happened to Kendall's Rory, but I see that we must have another handsome boy called Rory on the board. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Phew what a relief, cause that boy has been through enough. :hug:

matties mum
25th August 2006, 02:33 PM
:D Another doggie who wants to go to bed tonight :) Aileen

Claire
25th August 2006, 02:53 PM
He would be welcome into my bed - but doubt if I would have any room... as I have my three in there already along with Darren and me...... :yikes

Cathy T
25th August 2006, 04:41 PM
Very cute! I cracked up at the last 2 lines.

Claire
25th August 2006, 05:38 PM
Its true, I keep wondering why I have a back ache each morning, they start of down the end of the bed and then Woody ends up in the middle, Ozzy under the duvet down the end and Busta then has to get under also as he wants to lie on my legs and with Woody in the way and Darren not moving at all I end up moving over with you can goes what hanging out the side of the bed...... icon_whistling

rory
25th August 2006, 06:28 PM
oh, i thought someone had written a poem for my baby! :D

very cute poem. ;)

judy
25th August 2006, 10:14 PM
great poem, very loving and warm, with gentle humor. it sure captures that feelings and relationship we all know so well. :flwr:
feel free to share more as they come along. :flwr:
maybe there could be a poetry forum, or thread, just for doggie and related poems. we've had a few before.

Cathy Moon
26th August 2006, 12:31 AM
Have a good night, little Rory :slp: Be a little *ng*l and let your family get some much needed sleep! :lotsaluv:

geri
26th August 2006, 08:04 PM
Thank you all for your kind comments, darling Rory didn't cry some much last night :) he is doing so well with his housetraining too. I LOVE HIM TO BITS :)