PDA

View Full Version : Inbox/Savebox/Sentbox

Linda
25th August 2006, 05:01 PM
Okay this may be a really really stupid question.

But my in box is at 100% and my savebox is over 200%, do all of you keep your boxes at a low percentage.

Am I hogging space, I need to go in and clean it out. h*lp

Just curious I really do need to get on top of this.
I think I am out of control. :sl*p: :sl*p: :oops:

Okay now you all be honest, I am not alone am I ?????????
Please somebody tell me I am not alone. :cry*ing:

Claire
25th August 2006, 05:23 PM
I delete mine after I have finished with them - just so I keep on top of them, I have enough to deal with at work. ;)

Linda
25th August 2006, 05:28 PM
I delete mine after I have finished with them - just so I keep on top of them, I have enough to deal with at work. ;)

Oh your good, I need to start cleaning up.

Claire
25th August 2006, 05:36 PM
Thank god Karlin, Jen or Cathy don't tell you off young lady...... icon_whistling [/quote]

Linda
25th August 2006, 05:40 PM
Okay I am being honest here you know, and now you are telling me off.
I going off to cry now. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I was just curious, I am taking the time right now and guess what I have 0 % in my savebox as I accidentally deleted everything.
I guess that is good.
Everything else I am presently working on.

I am being good Karlin, Cathy & Jen.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Linda
25th August 2006, 06:03 PM
Okay, nobody can yell at me I was a very very good lass and cleaned it all out. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are all so good, that none of you are as naughty as me. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Claire you are so good you know. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Karlin
25th August 2006, 07:42 PM
If you don't empty your inbox you won't be able to get any additional mails -- a few may squeeze in on top of the percentage but basically you are only allotted a fixed amount and you will miss getting PMs if you don't keep your inbox below 100% (eg they will bounce and senders will be told the message cannot be sent as your inbox is too full). You shouldn't actually be able to run up to 200% on the other boxes -- I'll have to check on why that is happening.

Linda
25th August 2006, 07:48 PM
If you don't empty your inbox you won't be able to get any additional mails -- a few may squeeze in on top of the percentage but basically you are only allotted a fixed amount and you will miss getting PMs if you don't keep your inbox below 100% (eg they will bounce and senders will be told the message cannot be sent as your inbox is too full). You shouldn't actually be able to run up to 200% on the other boxes -- I'll have to check on why that is happening.

Thanks Karlin

I have cleaned it all out now. :D :D :D :D
I don't want to be missing my PM's from all my friends. :( :( :( :(

judy
25th August 2006, 10:32 PM
I like to store some PMs because sometimes i don't remember if i replied yet to somethnig, or sometimes things were said in a pm that i want to keep to refer back to, some information that was shared, that sort of thing. sometimes i have long exchanges with someone and it helps to go back and look and see if i already talked about something so i dont repeat myself. :?
What i need to do is go in and delete the pms that don't fall under the heading of "might need later". I know my percentage got over 100 on one of those boxes, don't remember which one it was.

I just checked. My inbox was at 100% and i just moved some to Saved and now that is over 100%.

Going through them and choosing which ones i need will take some time.

karlin, can you give me til tomorrow before fixing the bug that will cut it off at 100?

If not, i'll live. ;)