• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Inbox/Savebox/Sentbox

Linda

Okay this may be a really really stupid question.

But my in box is at 100% and my savebox is over 200%, do all of you keep your boxes at a low percentage.

Am I hogging space, I need to go in and clean it out. h*lp

Just curious I really do need to get on top of this.
I think I am out of control. :sl*p: :sl*p: :oops:

Okay now you all be honest, I am not alone am I ?????????
Please somebody tell me I am not alone. :cry*ing:

I delete mine after I have finished with them - just so I keep on top of them, I have enough to deal with at work. ;)

Claire said:
I delete mine after I have finished with them - just so I keep on top of them, I have enough to deal with at work. ;)

Oh your good, I need to start cleaning up.

Thank god Karlin, Jen or Cathy don't tell you off young lady...... icon_whistling [/quote]

Okay I am being honest here you know, and now you are telling me off.
I going off to cry now. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I was just curious, I am taking the time right now and guess what I have 0 % in my savebox as I accidentally deleted everything.
I guess that is good.
Everything else I am presently working on.

I am being good Karlin, Cathy & Jen.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Okay, nobody can yell at me I was a very very good lass and cleaned it all out. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are all so good, that none of you are as naughty as me. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Claire you are so good you know. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

If you don't empty your inbox you won't be able to get any additional mails -- a few may squeeze in on top of the percentage but basically you are only allotted a fixed amount and you will miss getting PMs if you don't keep your inbox below 100% (eg they will bounce and senders will be told the message cannot be sent as your inbox is too full). You shouldn't actually be able to run up to 200% on the other boxes -- I'll have to check on why that is happening.

Karlin said:
If you don't empty your inbox you won't be able to get any additional mails -- a few may squeeze in on top of the percentage but basically you are only allotted a fixed amount and you will miss getting PMs if you don't keep your inbox below 100% (eg they will bounce and senders will be told the message cannot be sent as your inbox is too full). You shouldn't actually be able to run up to 200% on the other boxes -- I'll have to check on why that is happening.

Thanks Karlin

I have cleaned it all out now. :D :D :D :D
I don't want to be missing my PM's from all my friends. :( :( :( :(

I like to store some PMs because sometimes i don't remember if i replied yet to somethnig, or sometimes things were said in a pm that i want to keep to refer back to, some information that was shared, that sort of thing. sometimes i have long exchanges with someone and it helps to go back and look and see if i already talked about something so i dont repeat myself. :?
What i need to do is go in and delete the pms that don't fall under the heading of "might need later". I know my percentage got over 100 on one of those boxes, don't remember which one it was.

I just checked. My inbox was at 100% and i just moved some to Saved and now that is over 100%.

Going through them and choosing which ones i need will take some time.

karlin, can you give me til tomorrow before fixing the bug that will cut it off at 100?

If not, i'll live. ;)

Back