• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

posting for new member sprog

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Sprog's (Kim's) a self-confessed novice computer user so I am posting this introduction for Kim :) :

hi there just joined wanted to say a big hello,im am the proud mum of three cavaliers, sprog who is a grand old age of nearly 12 (black/tan)and still as mad as ever, ginzu who is sprogs daughter she is 8(ruby) a gorgeous sensitive little one,but you can tell shes her mother daughter at times ha ha,& then ruffels, ginzus brother & sproggits son also 8(ruby) a layed back little fello like his dad if he were any more layed back hed fall over,ha ha.I also had aunty widgit(black/tan) but sadly lost her 4 years ago my little pride & joy not one day goes by when i dont think of her.my babies are a joy always putting a smile on my face.look forward to telling you all about my babies.cheers kim.

Hi Kim and icon_welcome I love your cavs' names! :D I'm looking forward to learning more about your Sprog, Ginzu, and Ruffels. And your little Aunty Widget too, I know how it is to lose a much loved dog. :flwr:

Welcome Kim! I just love those names. How did you come up with them? Please have Karlin post some pictures for you if she can. Would love to see them.

Hi Kim and welcome....

Join the club as far as PC skills are concerned ....mine are in the dark ages....I know just enough to get in here, to surf the internet and use Ebay.... :jump: :jump:

Mind you I have been brave lately and just taken the dig camera out of the box..LOL!

it gets me by!!!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Hi Kim and welcome, hope you soon find your way around and also to posting here - it's quite easy when you get the hang of it. If Alison can do it, anyone can :lol: ;) :lol:

Hi Kim, and welcome! I am a newbie here too, this is such a fun site! Can't wait to see photos of your dogs!!

Back