PDA

View Full Version : hello from wicklow!

emma ('',)
26th August 2006, 04:35 PM
hi there! i joined this site because on Monday i will be collecting my new 12 wk old Tri-colour Cav.. its a lil baby girl and im SOOO excited to bring her home and intriduce her to my tea cup yorkie called Cindy.. ;) as soon as i come home i'll take pics :D

i noticed everyone talks about these Puppia Harnesses.. should i get one for her?

brid kenny
26th August 2006, 06:51 PM
Welcome. I think I'm the only one who doesn't have one . I just use an ordinary harness.....itS a personal choice and up to you.

Charleen
26th August 2006, 07:14 PM
Welcome. I can't wait to see pictures of your cav. puppy with your Yorkie. I don't have the puppia either, but they sure do look good.

Cathy T
26th August 2006, 08:32 PM
Welcome. You must be so excited!! Oooohhh a new baby! You know...both of mine wear puppias but I wouldn't worry about it yet. You'll be doing plenty of shopping in the next few months :lol:

Remali
27th August 2006, 08:29 PM
Hi there! I just joined the forum here too! I can't wait to see photos of your new little girl!!

Cathy Moon
27th August 2006, 09:01 PM
hi there! i joined this site because on Monday i will be collecting my new 12 wk old Tri-colour Cav.. its a lil baby girl and im SOOO excited to bring her home and intriduce her to my tea cup yorkie called Cindy.. ;) as soon as i come home i'll take pics :D
Hi Emma, how exciting! Hope you'll post pictures of your new baby pup soon! :flwr:

Claire
29th August 2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Emma, can't wait to see the photo's of your new baby, all my lot have harness from a health point of view as it reduces pressure on the throat and the back of the neck areas...

Clare
29th August 2006, 04:49 PM
Hi there and welcome! This is a really great board, you'll be able to pick up loads of helpful information in relation to your new pup.

You really learn something new every day :D

Maxxs_Mummy
30th August 2006, 02:28 PM
Hi Emma and welcome. Itching to see pics of your new baby :D

I have a Puppia for Maxx but Charlie has a different sort of harness. I think it's a personal preference but whatever, I wouldn't go buying a Puppia just yet. That puppy will grow so quickly!

I have always found it easier to walk a cavalier on a harness though as it stops them from pulling. Maxx's first one was a puppy adjustable one from the pet shop - cost about a fiver and was really soft. I think I've still got it somewhere - just need another pup to fill it hahahaha

What part of Wicklow are you in? I had a good friend who lived in Bray but I lost touch with him a while back :(

matties mum
1st September 2006, 05:20 PM
:jump: icon_welcome Hi welcome cannot wait to see photos of your new member of your family :lotsaluv: :jmp: :*nana: :mexwav: Aileen

fuzzie bear
4th September 2006, 05:43 PM
Cool.... another cavalier mommy in wicklow...

I'm just in Newtown and I sell the Puppia's - feel free to drop up some day with your new baby... but beware, you might go home with no dog... lol

Nisha
6th September 2006, 12:45 PM
hi there emma and welcome! u must be thrilled about your pup! u definitely need to post lots and lots of pictures wen she comess!!!!.. cant wait!

btw Brid.. dont worry i dont have a puppia harness either (though i really should get one)

petitchien
6th September 2006, 03:44 PM
Welcome ... you'll find this board very informative !!!

Puppia are a choice of harness... I had 2 for mine but now I don't even use them as it was too difficult with walking them both ... was recommended (on this site) the Easy/Gentle Leader harness which is fantastic for 2 doggies...... it's so cute to see them out together trotting along ....

WAIT another few months and I'm sure you'll want another little pup to join your extending family !!!
:lol: :shock: