• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Prayers Please

misty

Sorry to post this here as well, but I've just put a message up about Cailean on the MVD section.

He's extremely ill in hospital. He may not make it. :(

I just think the more people are thinking of him, the better chance he might have.

Thanks.

Fran,

thinking of you, with all our thoughts and prayers for you and your family...may Cailean find the strength and come through this for you...hang in there Fran, we are all sending positive thoughts for your darling boy....

Alison xxx

Wilts, U.k.

I've just posted there to you; fingers crossed for Cailean and hugs for you.

Chester, Gabriel and I are all sending positive energy and love to Cailean and you both! Please keep us up to date on how things progress.

We are all here thinking so positively for you and Cailean
We send so much love :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Oh no Fran. My heart dropped. Sending out my strongest most powerful prayers for you and Cailean :lotsaluv:

Oh Fran I'm so sorry - sending lots of positive, healing thoughts to your darling boy - and comforting ones to you too.

He's in the best place, I'm sure they will do everything possible for him.

Keep us posted...

Love and VB ((((hugs))) from us all

oh fran--how sad and frightening--i'm so sorry--declan left so recently and was only young himself. your most recent vet report was encouraging. I will be thinking of you and cailean and waiting to hear more reports. it must be so hard to be an hour's drive away. so sorry to hear about this....may cailean absorb all the love that is coming his way today.

Fran, the same thing happened to my Rudee six years ago. She was running around playing and then later that night she started wheezing and her heart was pumping like mad. I had to stay up all night stroking her and trying to calm her down. Next morning I took her to the vet and she had to stay in for the week-end. It was the worst time ever. All I could do was pray and send her positive thoughts of love. I got her back on the Monday morning and she was put on heart meds and diuretics. The Vet said that he thought he was going to lose her but she made it through. She's now twelve and a half .
Hang in there Fran. Just keep sending him lots of love and positive thoughts, as I am to you both.

Lots of love and best wishes...

Fran there are so many people pulling for Cailean. I have no doubt he will be OK! Keep us posted.

Hang in their Caileen! we'll be thinking about you. Sending prayers to u. :flwr: :flwr:

OH Fran honey,

I am so sorry to hear about Cailean. Kosmo and I are sending positive thoughts your way. Please try to stay positive and on the bright side. They really can sense our emotions!!! Take care of yourself and TONS of hugs your way!! :flwr:

Cailean's now been home a few hours and is fast asleep on the living room floor in front of me. I think he's still partially sedated.

He's panting a lot, but no trouble breathing. Have had lots of kisses from him in the car travelling back.

Hopefully he'll be able to settle back down ok. Will see what the vet says on Tuesday. Maybe it's time for stronger meds again.

Thanks everyone for thinking of us.

Oh poor Cailean. I will be thinking and praying for you little boy and fingers, toes and paws will be crossed here :l*v: :xfngr:

Thousand hugs :hug: :flwr:

Back