• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calling all DFW Members

melanie

I have been talking to someone from the petsitters board and they are wanting to put together a dallas/ft worh area Cavi club. I told her that I would post a link to the webpage, so if anyone is interested here it is.
www.caviclub.homestead.com

Hi Melanie-

I sent an email expressing my interest in a local Cavi club. Thanks for the heads up! It would be fun to meet for play dates somewhere.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

We are looking at forming a Cavalier Club for the Dallas Fort Worth area (see above ) and had our first "meet and greet" this past Sat.

The next meeting will be Sunday - October 29th at

Urban Dog Café

2720 Oak Lawn Ave.

Dallas - Texas

It is a cofee shop with doggie play park attached - what fun! :jump:

We are still looking for a time - but anyone interested is welcome to attend! We will also be having a Cavalier Halloween Contest. :fool:

If you would like more info, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Please feel free to cross post!

Back