PDA

View Full Version : Snacks are a little complicated at our house!

Bruce H
27th August 2006, 10:35 AM
All Kris wanted was a bowl of popcorn in peace. Not a chance!! Even a simple snack at our house is a challenge. Maybe if we trained our dogs a little better.

http://static.flickr.com/59/225904453_b00164e929.jpg

-leah-
27th August 2006, 11:15 AM
I thought i was bad with my two!!!! great picture :lol:

brid kenny
27th August 2006, 11:18 AM
Ha ha that's the funniest ever. I couldn't imagine 10 Phoebe's!! :D :D

Mary
27th August 2006, 11:30 AM
For a minute I thought that was my house but the collie and the basset were missing...cute pic. Sometimes it is easier to just stand. They don't touch but they like yours get as close as they can.

Nicki
27th August 2006, 12:16 PM
Oh poor Kris...yes it doesn't make it easy to eat does it LOL

And who is the interloper to the right of the Tri?

Alison_Leighfield
27th August 2006, 12:48 PM
Excellent picture, Cavalier heaven! :flwr:

Bruce and Kris,
I think you need a few B/Tans to even things up abit!!! ;)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

misty
27th August 2006, 04:28 PM
oh my goodness - that's my idea of paradise :D

What a lovely sight. :)

Remali
27th August 2006, 05:40 PM
What an adorable photo, now that is pure Heaven!

cecily
27th August 2006, 06:06 PM
Oh my God!! :lol:
They look like they know they're onto a good thing!

Sunna
27th August 2006, 08:09 PM
I LOL of this picture haha :lol: I just love to see it when you have post new pictures, your cavs are all so beautiful :flwr: This is my dream, breeding and have many Cavs :lotsaluv:
I love this fraze, it is so true: Cavaliers are like potato chips, if you have one you can't stop :lol:

Cathy Moon
27th August 2006, 09:31 PM
There's not nearly enough in that little bowl to go around!! :lol:
I love seeing them all together in one photo!

Bruce H
27th August 2006, 09:58 PM
And who is the interloper to the right of the Tri?

LOL, that's our daughters chihuahua Pickles (very affectionately AKA Rodent :lol: )

Maxxs_Mummy
27th August 2006, 11:47 PM
I don't know which I'd prefer, the cavaliers or the popcorn - hmmmmmmmmmmmm - I think the Cavaliers :lol:

My son has just asked me 'How many walks do they have to do a day with all those dogs and how many do they walk at a time....?'

I think he's imagining you both being taken for walks with 6 dogs on each side or just 2 at a time :roll: :lol:

Claire
29th August 2006, 02:11 PM
What a great photo Bruce - I hope Kris gave you some!!!!!!! Busta trys the delicate way - sitting beside me, sitting closer to me, one paw on me, two paws on me, a head on my tray and if there are any crumbs just helping clean you up mum.... icon_whistling

Finns Family
30th August 2006, 02:42 PM
Oh my lord, Kris has willpower! I have trouble resistine ONE pair of hopeful cavalier eyes...

molly
6th September 2006, 10:07 PM
This photo made me LOL! I only have 4 that beg and it is so hard to resist giving in to them. Especially little Katie who sometimes climbs up on your chest. Looks like a fun time at your house all the time! Wish I could have all those sweeties.

WoodHaven
6th September 2006, 10:10 PM
This photo made me LOL! I only have 4 that beg and it is so hard to resist giving in to them. Especially little Katie who sometimes climbs up on your chest. Looks like a fun time at your house all the time! Wish I could have all those sweeties.

In deference to my hubby-- the dogs are individually chosen to visit with HIM in the livingroom.

Karlin
7th September 2006, 12:01 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

It's like a rising tide of cavaliers advancing across the room...

Bruce H
7th September 2006, 12:51 AM
Wish I could have all those sweeties.

I do believe that would come under the heading "Be careful what you wish for!" :lol: :lol: It IS fun, but definately gets annoying at times. Our fault, though, for not training them better.

My favorite in that picture is Cooper. He's the one on the back of the couch looking over Kris's shoulder. And he will gradually start inching forward until his front feet are on her shoulder; he does this all the time and evidently thinks Kris won't notice if he moves slowly enough!

RileysMom
8th September 2006, 01:21 AM
HOLY COW!!! :yikes That is SO funny! Bless your heart!!! I bet there is never a dull moment around the house huh??? Too cute!

mlc4140
8th September 2006, 01:44 AM
Is that 13 that I counted? Very cute photo!!