• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snacks are a little complicated at our house!

Bruce H

All Kris wanted was a bowl of popcorn in peace. Not a chance!! Even a simple snack at our house is a challenge. Maybe if we trained our dogs a little better.

225904453_b00164e929.jpg

For a minute I thought that was my house but the collie and the basset were missing...cute pic. Sometimes it is easier to just stand. They don't touch but they like yours get as close as they can.

Oh poor Kris...yes it doesn't make it easy to eat does it LOL

And who is the interloper to the right of the Tri?

Excellent picture, Cavalier heaven! :flwr:

Bruce and Kris,
I think you need a few B/Tans to even things up abit!!! ;)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I LOL of this picture haha :lol: I just love to see it when you have post new pictures, your cavs are all so beautiful :flwr: This is my dream, breeding and have many Cavs :lotsaluv:
I love this fraze, it is so true: Cavaliers are like potato chips, if you have one you can't stop :lol:

There's not nearly enough in that little bowl to go around!! :lol:
I love seeing them all together in one photo!

I don't know which I'd prefer, the cavaliers or the popcorn - hmmmmmmmmmmmm - I think the Cavaliers :lol:

My son has just asked me 'How many walks do they have to do a day with all those dogs and how many do they walk at a time....?'

I think he's imagining you both being taken for walks with 6 dogs on each side or just 2 at a time :roll: :lol:

What a great photo Bruce - I hope Kris gave you some!!!!!!! Busta trys the delicate way - sitting beside me, sitting closer to me, one paw on me, two paws on me, a head on my tray and if there are any crumbs just helping clean you up mum.... icon_whistling

This photo made me LOL! I only have 4 that beg and it is so hard to resist giving in to them. Especially little Katie who sometimes climbs up on your chest. Looks like a fun time at your house all the time! Wish I could have all those sweeties.

molly said:
This photo made me LOL! I only have 4 that beg and it is so hard to resist giving in to them. Especially little Katie who sometimes climbs up on your chest. Looks like a fun time at your house all the time! Wish I could have all those sweeties.

In deference to my hubby-- the dogs are individually chosen to visit with HIM in the livingroom.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

It's like a rising tide of cavaliers advancing across the room...

molly said:
Wish I could have all those sweeties.

I do believe that would come under the heading "Be careful what you wish for!" :lol: :lol: It IS fun, but definately gets annoying at times. Our fault, though, for not training them better.

My favorite in that picture is Cooper. He's the one on the back of the couch looking over Kris's shoulder. And he will gradually start inching forward until his front feet are on her shoulder; he does this all the time and evidently thinks Kris won't notice if he moves slowly enough!

HOLY COW!!! :yikes That is SO funny! Bless your heart!!! I bet there is never a dull moment around the house huh??? Too cute!

Back