PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wisconsin, I'm New Here!

Remali
27th August 2006, 06:09 PM
Hi there! I am so excited to have found this forum! I've been in love with Cavaliers for many years, and ten months ago I finally got my Cavalier! His name is Bentley and he is a 1 year old male blenheim, I just love him to pieces! Hopefully my avatar came thru OK, that is him in my avatar, and I will also try and post a picture or two here as well.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and posting here, this looks like a great forum!

~Renee

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/Remali24/moreclayponiesetc.jpg

Remali
27th August 2006, 06:11 PM
Hey, my photos worked....LOL! I am sometimes rather computer-challenged! Anyway, here is another photo of us. Bentley was giving me a comical look!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/Remali24/March2006meanddoggies003.jpg

Remali
27th August 2006, 06:15 PM
OK....one more, LOL! Here is Bentley with my toy Poodle, Bailey.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/Remali24/Dec.jpg

Mary
27th August 2006, 07:02 PM
Welcome Renee, Bently and Bailey. Bently and Bailey are so cute! Do they get along well? I am from WI too! I have 5 little cavaliers and a collie and basset who think they are cavaliers. Look forward to more pics and stories of your two!

Remali
27th August 2006, 07:23 PM
Hi there Mary! It's nice to see other Wisconsinites on here! Your dogs all sound so cute! Yes, Bailey and Bentley get along really well, Bailey isn't quite as playful as Bentley, but Bentley is such a gentle dog, he is real careful with Bailey since Bailey is a lot smaller (Bailey only weighs about 7 pounds, he is real small-boned and a bit of a finnicky eater). How do your dogs all get along? I also have a pet house-rabbit, a mini lop named Ebony, and the dogs get along with him real well too.

:)

Cathy T
27th August 2006, 10:06 PM
Welcome Rene - Bentley is just beautiful. Bailey is awfully cute too ;) I think it's very interesting that I see so many poodles and cavaliers together.

Cathy Moon
27th August 2006, 10:16 PM
Hi Renee, Bentley and Bailey! icon_welcome They are sooo cute together! That is a funny look he's giving you, too :lol:

Remali
27th August 2006, 10:18 PM
Hi everyone, and thank you for the nice welcome! I'm enjoying looking at everyone's Cavaliers, there sure are a lot of beautiful dogs on here!

Jen
27th August 2006, 11:25 PM
Hi Renee! We're right next door in Minnesota! We just got back from a quick trip to Wisconsin to visit some relatives in New Richmond.

Glad you've found the site, your dogs are adorable! :D

Remali
28th August 2006, 01:22 AM
Hi there Jen! New Richmond isn't very far away, I am in Eau Claire. Small world!! Are those your dogs on your avatar? They are so beautiful! Cavaliers are so great, I would love to have another one too!

You're not far at all! Yes, Abbey is our 4-yr old Cav, and Gus is our 5 month old Min. Schnauzer. Very different personalities, but they make a good pair--they get along great! :D

Denise G.
28th August 2006, 08:09 PM
Welcome Renee, Bentley and Bailey! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have!

Bentley and Bailey are adorable!

Remali
29th August 2006, 02:55 AM
Thanks Denise, I'm loving this forum! Ah, your dog is so precious!!

Maxwell&me
29th August 2006, 02:59 AM
Greetings from another Wisconsin Gal.......

Gosh your bently and my maxwell look so very much alike Im thinking they may be from the same breeder in west bend? Welcome to the board~ we will all have to get together sometime soon! :D

Claire
29th August 2006, 02:43 PM
Welcome to the group what great photo's...

mlc4140
30th August 2006, 03:04 AM
Welcome to the board Renee, Bentley and Bailey. I love this board!! Hope you do too.

Maxxs_Mummy
30th August 2006, 03:31 PM
Welcome Renee, Bentley and Bailey. We're all completely addicted to our Cavaliers on here - love your pics :)

Remali
1st September 2006, 02:11 AM
I just love to see all of your dog's photos!!

Mawell&me....isn't that funny, our dogs really do resemble each other alot! Mine came from South Dakota though, maybe similar bloodlines tho?!

Renie
1st September 2006, 04:19 PM
Hi Renee,
Bentley is very handsome:-) Do I understood well, that you have never been to Czech and you only want to visit our country? I like meeting you there. It would be great, if you would speak czech, because my english is poor :lol:, although I understand well, writing and talking is a little bit problem 8) But I am trying it still because I like talking about cavaliers:-)))

RoyalT Cavaliers
1st September 2006, 04:44 PM
Hi
I see Bentley is a very popular Cavalier name.
I have a Bentley too.
Love your Photos.

matties mum
1st September 2006, 06:42 PM
:jump: :snap: Welcome to the site love the photos of your dogs icon_welcome :rah: :mexwav: Aileen

Remali
2nd September 2006, 01:43 AM
Thank you for all the nice welcomes! Yes, Bentley sure does seem to be a popular name, I was looking for a British-sounding name, LOL!

Hi Renie! No, I have never been to the Czech Republic, but I would just love to someday! My mother was Czech, and I was always quite close to my relatives on that side of my family. Unfortunately I don't know any Czech, but you write English very well! I have seen shows on TV about Czechslovakia, and it looks so beautiful there! Am I right in thinking that Czechslovakia is now divided into the Czech Republic and Slovakia?

Renie
5th September 2006, 03:26 PM
Yes, it is divided from 1993 :-)) I could recommend you visiting our country, expecially Prague, where I am working right in the centre:-) But not only this town, of course - there are many things to see. I would like to visit USA on the other side and I will certainly do it someday:-)

RoyalT Cavaliers
5th September 2006, 04:03 PM
Hi
Welcome to the list, we are owned by 3 Adult Cavaliers and 3- 11 week old Cavalier boys and we just had 3 newborns but we lost one last night :(
So our head count is growing here. I love this breed. :)

Hugs,
Deana and The Gang