• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Little Boy

duncans_ma

After much discussion and a little help from all of you fine folks...we have decided on a new little boy.

We should get him from our breeder in just a few weeks as he is 6 weeks old now!! He is a ruby and has the most precious little face.

We plan to name hime Arthur. b*n*n* My husband and I can hardly wait!

Congratulations :jump:

Getting a new pup is such an exciting time. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new edition :D

Congratulations! My ruby girl Katie can't wait to see Arthur's pictures. icon_whistling

:w**h**:
Another puppy, wonderful news.

Congratulations to you, can't wait to see pictures of Arthur.
Another Ruby, Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :jump:

You sure won't regret your decision.

How fabulous!! Arthur is a lovely name for such a distinguished gentleman as a Ruby Cav!! :) I'm sure he's gorgeous - we can't wait to see pictures, you know ;). I'm glad you only have to wait a couple of weeks for him! Yay puppies! :mexwav: :jump: :w**h**:

Yippeee - a new fur baby and another Ruby... we should do a poll to see the percentage of colours..

A Picture from the breeder of Arthur - not the clearest of pics bu you get the idea.

230100894_ff5d21097a_m.jpg

What a cutey Arthur is - he gotta little milk chin and a white strip on his head just like Ozzy... :D

Back