• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our New Babies

I wanted to let everyone know that I am so proud of Caroline. She delivered 5 beautiful Tri-Color babies yesterday. Mom and babies are all doing very well. We had 2 boys and 3 girls. X-ray said we were having only 3 so when we had 5 we were pleasantly surprised. They are so very beautiful. I did get pictures on the website. www.queenscourtcavaliers.com just click on nursery to see them. They are so sweet.

:flwr:
Becky

Becky - they are adorable. Congratulations on your bonus two surprises!! So glad everyone arrived okay. I have a particular fondness for tris (can you guess why?!) and those are just too cute.

Oh, congratulations, fantastic news!!
Well done, Caroline, and welcome to the world 5 lovely babies :flwr:

Congratulations Becky! Looks like a beautiful litter. I love those little pink noses and wow ...almost twice the number you expected. Caroline did a wonderful job.

Caroine is an awesome mother. I was not sure if she would be because she has such a "high and mighty" attitude.

They are in a baby bed at the foot of my bed so we did not get much rest the first night but last night was a dream. Everyone nursed happily all night.
After delivery and a bath for mom, I really wished I would have had my camera because the Great Dane and Chihuahua were sitting at the baby gate peeking into my bedroom to see the new babies. I picked one up and carried it over to them. The Chihuahua danced on her back feet to see it and the Great Dane was drooling and trying to lick it. They are very proud Aunts and are willing to babysit.

Thank you all for the Congratulations.
:flwr:
Becky

Oh, Becky, they are beautiful and Caroline looks so content with them. I am so glad they are here without difficulty. The visual of the Aunties is so charming. Does Caroline not seem to mind the Aunties? Your website is so beautiful. If one visits and does not have a Cavalier, they will want one before they leave.

Congratulations
Marsha

Congratulations Becky and Caroline. Well done Caroline, you clever girl :)

Becky, I'm so pleased that everything went well for Caroline and that she's doing so well :), she looks so relaxed and loving.

The pups look delicious too, that little one with the double lozenge is yummy - must be the first Tri to have a lozenge spot LOL

Congratulations Becky and Caroline!!! cl*p I am very pleased to see that everything has happened smoothly and that everybody is healthy!! :) And two extra? That's just an extended bonus! :) So, does this mean you're keeping 4 now? :lol:

Back