• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppy with a pink nose

selina

:? Hi, I was wondering at what age their noses go black,as my little man Jeremy is 10 weeks old and still has pink on his nose?

Normally, the nose would be pretty much all black by now. I assume that it is mostly black, but still has some pink on it? Sometimes they will always have some pink in the nose. From the standpoint of health or development, there's not a thing wrong with it; it's just an appearance thing. It might fill in a bit more, but if it doesn't, just look at it as something that makes Jeremy unique and all the more loveable :D

My pup also had pink on his nose when we first got him at 10 weeks old. Now it is gone and his nose is totally black. He is 9 mths old now, and the pink probably started fading a little bit each week or so until it went away altogether. Maybe your little Jeremy will have a black nose, or maybe not. Unless you are going to show him it probably doesn't matter. You love him anyway, right? :D

Thanks for the reasurance LaureD and Bruce H. Your right it doesnt really matter because we still love him just the same. And he sure is unique. I have never owned a dog quite like him before. He is a mega dag.

Hi Selina,

We got Charlie when he was 18mths and he still had a bit of pink on his nose then! It's now gone a pale brownish colour - he's the only Cavalier I've ever known that has a brown nose :lol:

Donna - only just noticed it in the avatar, Selina when do we get to see pictures of little pink nose..... ;)

Hi Donna, I am trying to get a photo of Jeremy on but am having real trouble understanding what I have to do :? I am a bit computer illiterate and always takes me time to figure it out. but I will keep trying ok?

Back