• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppy Photos - Updated Sept 2nd

Janet

:D :D :D :D

I just have to tell you again, I absolutely adore looking at your pictures you always always put so so much effort into them.

I love them, now I will take the Tri Boy.

They are all adorable.
Are you keeping any or are they all spoken for.

Just keep them pictures coming, you do an amazing job.
I wish I had pictures of my babies like that at that age.

Thank you - I enjoy them SO MUCH and enjoy taking all the photos :D

I only have one girl that may be available.

I am very hopful that the BL and Tri boy will develop like the previous litter - if they do then I will have show homes for both of them and I will keep a co-ownership on the BL boy.

When I update the link - I will also increase the resolution.

Thank you again and please look for the updates after this weekend - they are adorbale now that their eyes are open :wggle: :wggle:

Thank you for all the kind words! I can not wait to take updated photos this weekend - now that their eyes are open they are adorable!

This morning they were layin on their backs swatting at their mother's ears with their paws like little kittens - I wish I had my camera!

Back