• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

true words for all fussy eaters.

angie

just thought i should direct all of you with fussy pups to a very good bit of advice given to me because i posted about my pup jadan not eating. i have followed it to the letter and jadan has eaten two days on the trot after refusing his food on and off since we brought him home at 8 weeks. a really bad start but hopefully now we are on track. he is now five and half months so it was going on for quite a while and all MY fault. i know it will continue to work because i can see a difference in jadans character already. thankyou kaylin and the others who gave similar advice. the posting is under "general discussion" and then under "have i cracked it". please read it and believe me i am sooo greatfull. thanks a million. it all sounds such common sense now. (my spelling is dreadfull!) hope you dont mind kalin. but i have read so many different ways of dealing with this problem but your advice really worked and made sense. thanks. xxxxx :) :p :) :p :) :p

Back