• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Riley got a little brother!!!

RileysMom

I'm so addicted to these sweet angels! I'd have 50 if I could!!! :lol:

Here is a pic of Riley's new little brother . . . Fletcher. She just adores him and we couldn't be happier. I've posted more pics in the puppy gallery!

f1.jpg

what an adorable little guy!! He's so pretty!! I wonder if Riley will teach him about the socks? hehe You guys and your rubies !! I think I have to have one now!! :D

Oh my he's cute...Robbie's breeder is having a litter soon that should have some Rubies in it...I keep telling myself I can't have another right now..LOL

Oh My Fletcher you are just a absolute doll.

Just gotta love those Rubies, I can hardly wait for Darby's coat to come in but of course I am going to have a long wait. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh wow she looks so motherly towards him! I hope when Bailey is older and we are ready for another furbaby he will take to them without problems like yours seem to have.

Looks like she is just about to give him a kiss - lets hope she only shows him the good habits..... :roll:

Oh how lucky are you!!! What an adorable baby is he!!! Such a beautiful furbaby family you have!!! :)
Julie and the girls

tanztanya, Riley is 11 months old. We had planned to wait a little longer before getting another, but my breeder had her first litter of b&t and rubys and I just couldn't resist!

So far things have been going well. We felt like Riley needed a little pal to play with. Our older dog is happy lounging all day and didn't want to play with her. Fletcher and her have the best time. They can wrestle for hours! I was a little worried that she would hurt him, but she is so gentle. She will bite his leg, but you can see that she is barely biting him. Of course he bites her ears as hard as he can. poor girl! This was a great decision, the pups play all day and mom can get more done!!! :D Oh, and they sleep SO much better at night!!!

Back