PDA

View Full Version : My puppy has ARRIVED!!!

Clare
31st August 2006, 09:23 PM
:jump: :mexwav: :jump:

Is is obvious im terribly excited!?
She's a 9week old blenheim female and me and my OH are obsessed with her. Her name is Holly and she is just teeny. You forget how small they are :l*v:
She is unbelievably good- she is already using her litter tray and she sleeps through the night like a dream (although she is in the room with me... :roll: ).
Im just so delighted I could go on all day :D
It so strange to have a pup around again- they are so hyper and playful but you need eyes on the back of your head to watch them as she is so inquisitive!

http://static.flickr.com/63/229295425_5809d6e131.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/65/229319123_02b3d8965c.jpg

She looks like a piglet in the second picture :lol:

duncans_ma
31st August 2006, 09:30 PM
So cute - congratulations :w*w: :mexwav:

RileysMom
31st August 2006, 09:44 PM
Oh my goodness, she is such a cutie pie!!!! If only they would stay this little for just a while longer! Enjoy your new baby!!!

Karlin
31st August 2006, 09:45 PM
Ooooh, pink puppy bellies!! They are so much fun; enjoy her while she's so small. :)

Jen
31st August 2006, 10:07 PM
She's beautiful!! Congrats :D

Roxanne
1st September 2006, 12:37 AM
How adorable !!! Congrats !!

Remali
1st September 2006, 12:54 AM
Oh she is such an angel!!

debjen
1st September 2006, 01:53 AM
very cute

Cathy T
1st September 2006, 01:55 AM
Oh what a little sweetheart. I just adore that chubby little pink puppy belly. Oh do go on....tell us more!!

Clare
1st September 2006, 10:06 AM
Well it would appear my little angel has a devilish streak... :shock:

My OH and I took her to the shops in the car as we had one short errand to run. Holly was napping peacefully in her carry case (she loves it in there- it must be kind of like a teleporter to her as she gets in in one place and emerges in a totally new place.)
We hopped out and I was back in the car within literally 30 SECONDS and within that time she had managed to escape and do a poop on the driver seat. She actually seemed delighted with herself!!
:yikes
This might also be a good time let you know that this is a flashy brand spanky new car that my boyfriend treated himself to only a month ago because he has been studying so hard at his pharmacy degree!

Well needless to say the irony of the situation was not lost on me as two seconds prior to poopgate I had said 'wouldn't it be sooo funny if we came back to find that she escaped and pooped on your seat (he didn't find even the hypothetical situation funny...) and I went hysterical laughing and he did too. It wasn't so funny though when I spent my evening disinfecting the car...

Maxxs_Mummy
1st September 2006, 10:10 AM
PMSL a telepathic dog :badgrin:

She is a little sweetheart though and I'll bet your OH didn't stay cross with her?

I love her pink piglet belly in the second pic. That pic has made me so broody again - doesn't take a lot :lol:

Clare
1st September 2006, 11:35 AM
He wasn't mad at her at all- Only me for laughing (I couldn't help it, it really was funny) icon_whistling :lol:

merlinsmum
1st September 2006, 12:53 PM
She's so cute! Congratulations!

Hope the poop didn't make too much mess!!!! :oops:

matties mum
1st September 2006, 08:50 PM
Oh what a cute Aileen

amanda L
3rd September 2006, 02:54 PM
Hi Clare, your new cavvie is just gorgeous :l*v: .I just love Blenheims, as you can my 2 are both blenheims aswell. Enjoy her, my Milly is 5 months now......and is growing up so fast, :yikes , looking at your pics reminds me of what she was like only a few months ago !!!!!

cecily
4th September 2006, 04:57 PM
Congratulations!

She's adorable. Hope her toddler years don't drive you too up the wall :lol: :D

hellsbells
6th September 2006, 01:46 PM
she is a little cutie, looking forward to hearing about more adventures :D

Charleen
6th September 2006, 03:45 PM
Holly looks so sweet. congratulations

judy
6th September 2006, 06:55 PM
....Well needless to say the irony of the situation was not lost on me as two seconds prior to poopgate I had said 'wouldn't it be sooo funny if we came back to find that she escaped and pooped on your seat (he didn't find even the hypothetical situation funny...) and I went hysterical laughing and he did too. It wasn't so funny though when I spent my evening disinfecting the car...

:rotfl: That is too funny. i'm glad he saw the humor of it too. How could you not. still,...brand new car. :shock: :lol:

she's very beautiful. :flwr: