PDA

View Full Version : Recents puppy pics...

jeni
1st September 2006, 01:23 PM
I haven't posted in a while it seems... it has been super busy over here in "poop town" aka My house... :lol: Those 7 little boys can mess their playpen in less than 10 minutes. All is wonderful though, I took some pictures last night of the 8 boys attacking my son. He loves every minute of it trust me. He loves it when they bite his ears even though their teeth are like razors now :yikes

JoJo still loves to babysit for Puzzles. He is with the boys more than she is. He usually has a few dangling from his ears and collar but this is a supervised nap session...
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/jo.jpg

8 boys on attack mode...
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/Aug30thPuppies048.jpg

Kissing the puppies...
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/Aug30thPuppies047.jpg

Stinky sock lovers and stinky shoe lovers :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/Aug30thPuppies022.jpg

Jessie from our glamor shot session the other day...
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/9b7d697a.jpg

Clare
1st September 2006, 01:39 PM
Jeni how are you ever going to be able to part with even one of them, they are absolutely adorable. I'd say they keep you very busy though!! :shock: :lol:

nlg679
1st September 2006, 02:59 PM
Wonderful, wonderful photos!!!
Boy and his puppies....just soooo sweet!
Love them! ;)

Cathy T
1st September 2006, 03:19 PM
Just love those pictures. Can I trade places with your son..just for a few minutes..please???? What a great socialization experience for your pups. They are just adorable!

Claire
1st September 2006, 03:54 PM
Can't believe how much they have grown, love their little pointy tails...pls can I come and have a cuddle??????????? icon_whistling

jeni
1st September 2006, 05:23 PM
My son loves every minute of it... he sayed home from school yesterday because he was sick... :roll: Well the puppies are usually in their playpens while we are out... well I found tiny little poops all over the house, & behind the furniture... looks like someone stayed home to play with the puppies all day :lol: And another funny thing is that he loves the sharp teeth on the ears :yikes When they were tiny and just starting to play around, my son was walking to his room and I asked him why he was leaving our play session so soon, he said... "call me when they have their teeth!" Silly boy :lol:

Bruce H
1st September 2006, 06:48 PM
Your son is doing my favorite thing to do with puppies. And I have found that if I make little whining sounds, the puppies get even crazier!!

Your litter is looking just beautiful!! And I love the term "Poop town"; I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Isn't it amazing how much those little guys can produce?

Are they all spoken for yet?

jeni
1st September 2006, 08:01 PM
Your litter is looking just beautiful!! And I love the term "Poop town"; I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Isn't it amazing how much those little guys can produce?

We also call them sha-doo-bies! :lol: Little Miss Puzzles has like a major hormone imbalance after the puppies are born cause she will shadoobie all over the house when we are asleep or at work. So I started keeping her in a x-pen while we are at work. She won't go in there.

Are they all spoken for yet?
Not yet... I am a bit torn between how to advertise them. It seems that everyone is against those puppy find websites and newspaper ads. So I haven't decided how to do it yet. Sad isn't it? It is like I am afraid to offend anyone. :shock: I thought about just word of mouth from other Cavalier owners that I know, and have them spread the word. I don't know how to do it.
I did it by word of mouth last time and it worked just fine. My other problem is that the girl that I am dealing with, that has they boy dog (stud dog)... she has pick of the litter and she can't decide. :yikes
I am being very patient with her because it is a VERY HARD decision to make... she is looking at so many different things as far as personality and stuff. So I am not going to rush or push her. As soon as she picks I will work on finding them forever homes. She is going to have a final decision by Sunday FOR SURE! She wants to decide before her husband leaves for a month anyway because she will have her puppy by then and they want to decide together. So Sunday I will know. I may seem like a terrible person by not advertising or whatever- but I want to make sure that they go to the best homes I can find for them. :flwr: By little boys will be 6 weeks old this weekend! I can't believe the grow so fast...

Remali
2nd September 2006, 12:57 AM
What great pictures, thanks for sharing them! They're so precious!

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd September 2006, 05:17 PM
Oh Jeni, they are growing so quickly :) Are you sure that your son will let you find homes for any of them? :lol: They are sooooooooooo adorable and I love the way that JoJo will babysit them for Puzzles, he'll really miss them when they go :(