• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Reminder: agility competition on this weekend

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This is on Sunday at the IKC show facility out near the airport. This is supposed to begin at 9am; I don't know how long it goes on but often these things are winding up my mid afternoon so I'd go in the morning, if you are coming out.

There are small dogs competitions as well as a range of other categories. Lots of dogs on view! Probably stuff to buy as well.

I plan to head over at about 10-11am.

Your own dogs should be left at home unless they are competing. :) They can be a distraction to competing dogs especially if they get excited and start barking.

Click HERE for a map

The IKC pavilion is that big white rectangle near the Dublin road, north of the Airport. You go thru the airport roundabout to the next one (Naul Rd) and take the Stockhole Rd exit (3rd exit). Then almost immediately left in the road at the gate (you can see the white line of the road going north) and you drive along to park near the rectangle.

Back