• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Little hunter

Jen

Gross as it may be, Abbey has proven herself to be quite the little hunter. She got her 2nd such prize yesterday, a small shrew-like animal. At first I thought she had a clump of mulch, but after she dropped it I started shrieking! Of course Gus had to come check out what was going on, at which point he went into pointing mode with his foot up and body all stretched out. He looked repulsed and left it alone, surprisingly! :lol: Abbey was too proud though, she was standing by it wagging her tail and looking at me for praise! :roll: Last winter she caught the same type of thing---and she dropped it in the same spot--by the door for us to see, just like a cat! :lol:

That's funny--seems like Gus would be more interested in hunting since he's a terrier. How cute--sounds like he tried to take credit though. :lol:

My Mia is more of a retriever than my Golden is--he's never been interested in fetching anything. Mia loves it!

Go figure... :huh:

Denise G. said:
That's funny--seems like Gus would be more interested in hunting since he's a terrier. How cute--sounds like he tried to take credit though. :lol: ..

Gus' thing is cracks--any type of crack or crevice and he's all over it, trying to fit his head in it any which way. Cushions on any piece of furniture are fair game, as is the space between the wall and the stove, the fridge and the stove, behind the dresser, etc. etc. The kid is obsessed with cracks. I guess it makes sense though, given Schnauzer's were used to flush out vermin. :roll:

Jen - your two just keep me in stitches. I want to come stay at your house for a few days. But I think I could only handle a few days because I would be laughing so hard. Those two are just so dang funny!!!

Cathy T said:
Jen - your two just keep me in stitches. I want to come stay at your house for a few days. But I think I could only handle a few days because I would be laughing so hard. Those two are just so dang funny!!!

Honestly, it is like a 3-ring circus around here since we got Gus. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :lol:

Oh yum Abbey, you'll be learning how to meow next :lol: Jen, Gus is such a case, I rememeber the pics of him with his head in the railings - does he still fit? :lol:

My guys fetch Greenies®. Jefferson (5 y.o. blenheim) retrieves 'em, and enjoys several "fetches" before he'll eat his. Mister Biggles (tricolor) catches and keeps his :D

Back