• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Walkies

misty

Could someone remind me not to say the word walkie after a walk??

6 weeks ago Bradley didn't know any words. Now if I say "did you enjoy your walkie?" he goes bananas and expects to go out again immediately.

:D

Ah but he's such a clever boy. You could see that right from the time you picked him up :lol:

How many other ex puppy farm Cavaliers would just walk into a house and make themselves as at home as he did here & no doubt 'at home' too? :lol:

Yep *nods* one very clever boy is our Bradley :lol:

Oh yeah....we spell w-a-l-k if we are talking about it...but I think my guys have learned how to spell! :shock:

awww thats so sweet!! its good that he loves going out. If you say walkies to cookie half the time she'll turn around and go lie down back in bed lol

oh Bradley's switched on alright :)

We have an opencast mine about a mile away across the fields. He growls a grumpy good morning at the activities there every morning when he wakes up. :D

LMAO, he's a little angel without wings. I can just picture him groaning at the miners for disturbing his beauty sleep :lol:

Are his back legs getting any stronger, Fran?

On the walkies subject, Geraint and I have to talk to each other in code about a walk as our two even click on if we say 'Have they been out?' :roll:

Now we've gotten into doing actions and holding our arms out as if extended on a lead and saying yes or no???? :roll: icon_whistling Mad or what????

Merlin gets so excited about the "W" word. Even saying "Where shall we go today?" sends him into a frenzy! You'd think he never went out! icon_whistling

I don't even need to say walkies, As soon as he see's me get his lead out of the draw, that's it he runs back and forth from the kitchen to the front door and back again making very strange noises as if to say "what's taking you so long, come on mother"

Back