PDA

View Full Version : Snuggle pup

estelle
3rd September 2006, 12:24 PM
Hi everyone, Does anyone know where I can get hold of a snuggle pup in or around oxford preferably today??
Many thanks

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd September 2006, 01:33 PM
Just having a hunt for you now but also noticed that on www.snugglepuppies.com they have got pics of a litter of Cavs with their snuggle pups awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd September 2006, 01:37 PM
Here you go......

Canis, 19 Park Street, Bladon, Oxon., OX20 1RW 01993 813711

Try them - might not be able to get one until tomorrow.....

Website is http://www.canisgrooming.co.uk/

estelle
3rd September 2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks everyone for that, Have phoned and waiting for reply. fingers crossed!

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd September 2006, 03:27 PM
Let me know if you manage to get one :)

estelle
3rd September 2006, 03:40 PM
Ok will do, not holding out much hope for today though as still waiting for a reply!

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd September 2006, 06:06 PM
:( They were the only place I could find that was in or around Oxford. Maybe you can get one tomorrow?

brid kenny
3rd September 2006, 08:00 PM
I think poshpaws.com is where I got mine.

Daisy's Mom
3rd September 2006, 09:17 PM
We got ours at HSN.com (home shopping network). The snugglepuppy website directed us there.

estelle
4th September 2006, 06:17 PM
Just an update, eventually got our snuggle pup from Canis (Bladon) I ended up spending far more than I was going to!! icon_whistling
I also bought some dog cologne in baby fragrance it's really nice, it seems to have stunck the front room out though!! Good job it's sooooooooooooo nice. As for the snuggle pup he hasn't really taken to it as well as i thought he would, he seems to want to eat it more than cuddle it? it's only the first day though and I havn't put the heat pack in yet, see how he gets on tonight?
I'll have to post some piccies of him when i get a minute to suss out how :sl*p:

Maxxs_Mummy
4th September 2006, 10:32 PM
Glad you've got it sorted - spending more than we thought we would is a perpetual habit of Cavalier parents :lol: