• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing HOGAN~ Grab coffee....Long

Maxwell&me

So I want to start out by saying
All you gals with little ruby boys started this!

As a few of you know, Ive been looking to add an addition to our family for a while now. I meet a wonderful gal Elaine about a year ago at a local cavalier show and was stunned by her beautiful dogs. ( Hint here, for those of you looking~ cavalier shows are a great place to meet breeders and view different types of cavaliers) We have kept in contact and awhile back I recieved an Email from her that this one little black and tan of hers had just won her championship, then I get another email months later that shes expecting puppys~ I want to mention this Email was sent out to all of her cavalier friends, People that she shows with, ect.

On Occasion she would mail a few photos of the two puppys...Little Ruby Boy and Beautiful Black and Tan girl~ Both spoken for as they both had show potential....I would sit and sigh looking at the puppy photos and marvel at how breathtaking they both were and how lucky the new owners were.

Well Little Ruby Boy had another plan, His Testical hasnt dropped and the Gal who was to have recieved him has passed~ So I get an Email on Friday night that If anyone knows of someone who would be interested in a pet home ruby boy~ Please let her know. I swear my heart about leaped out of my chest! It took all of about 10 seconds to Email her back and tell her that I would be interested in speaking to her.
Then I go outside to tell my husband that we may be visiting a puppy the next day icon_whistling

Breeder called me and said that visiting Saturday would be perfect, so the next day hubby, children and I piled in the car to visit Hogan~ :drivecar:

We get there and Hes is just the most perfect guy Ive ever layed eyes on~ and then I Panic, becouse I know that there is no way I can live without this little guy in my life and Id sell my soul to be offered him and She was hoping that she could place him in a home that would hold off a bit in neutering him on the long shot ( and I do realise its a long shot, but a little prayer from some of you wouldnt be the worst either ) that his other testical would drop and we could see how he would develop and if he has potential to show.

So, Its a perfect fit for both of us ~ Im just thrilled to have been offered him , shes happy that we are happy either way the ball bounces....no pun intended.....and Im just so very excited to finally have the perfect new addition to our family.....Hes only 8 weeks now, so hopefully we can bing him home in 4 more weeks...and I promise that Ill post photos in the upcomming weeks. I do have photos of him in my Email box but Im having a bit of a hard time trying to figure out how to get them out of there to photobucket so I can share them with all of you....

Thanks for sharing in my excitement, and letting me get this all out~ Note to self: Always keep large amounts of cash under the bed just in case your dream dog becomes a reality...... :D

Well we are going to have another ruby boy cannot wait for photos here is my Barney to be going on with
CNV00027-1.jpg

congrats on your new boy..one of the reasons my boy was place with me was because he also had a testicle that didn't drop...however it did drop before he was neutered at six months so it is still a possiblity.

How wonderful! I'm so excited for you. :w**h**:

Now get that email photo thing figured out, so we can SEE him. ;)

I am sooo excited for you and so is my little Ruby boy Lucky!!! He just came home to me on Thursday and he's so much fun and so adorable. I can't wait to see the pictures of you and your new baby boy!

A picture! :jump:

Oh, wow...he is just precious! What a cutie-patootie!

Congratulations. :D

What a cutie! He is gorgeous and be patient as that second testicle may arrive. Scout was late with his second also.

hey, congratulations!! :mexwav:

I am so happy for you!!

My OH told me on Friday that we can get another cav too!! :rah: :rah: :rah: And you know, like you, I am sooo tempted by all of these other little rubies everywhere!!

That being said this little guy is just absolultely delicious!! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside just looking at him!! :D Hopefully his testicle descends. . . . if it does descend can you still have him?!

Let us know what happens and congratulations again!! :) :flwr: :flwr:

What a beautiful, beautiful little boy!!

Congrats :mexwav:

My next cav MUST be a little ruby!
You must be bursting with love!!! :lotsaluv:

Ohhhhhh, what a cute little peanut, I can see why you wanted him! You mentioned a Cavalier show, I live in Eau Claire, was wondering how far away that Cavalier show was from Eau Claire, and is it an annual event? I surely would love to go to a Cavalier show!! Have fun with you new puppy, he is adorable!

There are many shows throughout the USA every year. The CKCSC,USA has about 13 throught the states each year and the AKC has MANY shows. These can be found at: www.ckcsc.org and www.akc.org

Shows are fun-- but specialty shows are all about one breed and they are the best.

what a wonderful story. :D i'll take your advice and start sticking money under my bed. such a sweet little face. congratulations!

oh isnt he yummy!! u must be thrilled! im so excited for you! definitely post more pictures!!

Back