PDA

View Full Version : Birthday card

-leah-
4th September 2006, 07:19 PM
I wasnt sure if I should post this here but it is dog related.. its my mams birthday today and I picked up a card which reads: birthdays are like puppies the more you have the more likely your furniture will smell of wee!!!! needless to say she didnt know if she should laugh or cry. I just thought it was very relavant as holly did a wee on my mams bed last week!!!!

RileysMom
4th September 2006, 07:56 PM
Oh how true that birthday card is!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your mom!!!! :mexwav:

Karlin
4th September 2006, 07:59 PM
:lol: :lol:

Great card and perfect for any dog lover.

Clare
4th September 2006, 09:49 PM
What a great card- Im sure she appreciated it :roll: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
4th September 2006, 10:35 PM
:lol: I love it :lol: I love strangely worded birthday cards and I get some quite rude ones from my hub's family - really insulting :lol: I'm sure visitors think I'm a billy no mates as almost all my cards are rude ones hahahaha.

Nisha
6th September 2006, 12:25 PM
haha... thats quite funny and very true!!! talk about coincidences with your mums bed!

Cathy T
6th September 2006, 04:40 PM
That's funny!

Lisa_T
6th September 2006, 10:19 PM
:lol: I love it :lol: I love strangely worded birthday cards and I get some quite rude ones from my hub's family - really insulting :lol: I'm sure visitors think I'm a billy no mates as almost all my cards are rude ones hahahaha.

Anyone with a grain of sense will realise that you are a person with a good sense of humour who can take even rude teasing well. Always a good ingredient in a friend :D :D

judy
6th September 2006, 10:36 PM
:lol: that card is a keeper.. happy happy birthday to your mom, with you around i'm sure she's had her share of laughs.