PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers at Many Tears ...2 girls...

Alison_Leighfield
4th September 2006, 07:53 PM
Two beautiful girls at Many Tears, 1 Blenheim girl and 1 Tri girl...

Wishing them both a lovely home...

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
4th September 2006, 11:55 PM
You promised me you wouldn't look on there any more :(

They are both adorable girlies though and don't worry, someone will offer them both extremely loving homes.

Now go and cuddle your 3 babies and have a hot bath and get to bed - I'll see you tomorrow - someone's got to sort you out - your hubby said so ;) icon_whistling :lol: xxxxx

Alison_Leighfield
5th September 2006, 08:02 AM
Don't worry!

I only put it on there incase someone else is interested....

And if anyone is the coffee break shop to give rest from the journey is always open here! .... and the loo!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

sallymum
5th September 2006, 09:07 AM
Is many tears a rescue has it got a web site

emsley
5th September 2006, 09:15 AM
Hope I have posted the link correctly -

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/dogslookingforhomes.htm

Someone must adopt them quickly, or else I'll be down that M4 like a shot!!
I keep looking at the little tri and sighing, sighing ......:flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy
5th September 2006, 09:57 AM
Yep, my coffee break/loo stop is open too :lol:

Whatever you do, if you are going to Many Tears, don't let your hubby rely on Sat Nav! I did and ended up with an extremely grumpy, miserable fecker of a hubby who got lost and wouldn't listen to the directions I was giving him - of course they were right :roll: icon_whistling

misty
5th September 2006, 10:39 AM
Yep, my coffee break/loo stop is open too :lol:

Whatever you do, if you are going to Many Tears, don't let your hubby rely on Sat Nav! I did and ended up with an extremely grumpy, miserable fecker of a hubby who got lost and wouldn't listen to the directions I was giving him - of course they were right :roll: icon_whistling

:D Laughing here - I was sooooo desperate to get to my baby Bradley at Many Tears and sat nav left us very lost! Hubby went into a menswear shop for directions and the staff were dead huffy .... they were sick of people asking for directions to MT!!!

As for Donna's coffee stops, she even gave Bradley dinner with Maxx & Charlie! :)

Wonder how long I can keep waffling here before I succumb to temptation and look at the M/T cavs ;). Would make no difference....
I'm under orders!! :(

misty
5th September 2006, 01:28 PM
Hope I have posted the link correctly -

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/dogslookingforhomes.htm

Someone must adopt them quickly, or else I'll be down that M4 like a shot!!
I keep looking at the little tri and sighing, sighing ......:flwr:

My goodness, if I lived in South Wales, I'd have all the M/T cavs living with me and my hubby would've left. ;)

emsley
5th September 2006, 07:20 PM
I know, it's a very difficult choice - cavs or hubby - NOT!!!
Seriously, our newly rescued blenheim Chloe has only been here for just over 3 weeks or else I would have been there when they opened this morning!
Never mind, there will be others - I have said since having Toby, that I intend having 4 cavs - if I stop there! :yikes :D :D :D

p.s.
Just been on Many Tears site, and both cavs are being 'home vetted'.
So glad for them :flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy
5th September 2006, 10:39 PM
As for Donna's coffee stops, she even gave Bradley dinner with Maxx & Charlie! :)

Well, you could have had dinner here too but you said you weren't hungry :roll:

But then I wouldn't have sat on the floor and hand fed you to get you to eat :lol:

misty
6th September 2006, 10:37 AM

Well, you could have had dinner here too but you said you weren't hungry :roll:

But then I wouldn't have sat on the floor and hand fed you to get you to eat :lol:

would we have got yoghurt on top of our dinner too? ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
6th September 2006, 12:21 PM
Well, you'll never know now, will you ;) ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not just any old yogurt though Fran, it's organic, pre and probiotic yogurt. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hubby says that the dogs eat better than he does. Of course they do, they're more important :lol: :lol: :lol:

Susan.w
7th September 2006, 03:44 PM
I tried ringing about these 2 but wasn't quick enough, they go so quickly, which is a good thing .

Nicki
7th September 2006, 04:21 PM
Are you actively looking Susan? If so might be worth trying http://nessr.proboards104.com/index.cgi

and www.nessr.org

Although started as a Springer rescue, Cynthia often has Cavaliers in...

Susan.w
7th September 2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks for that i will have a look & keep looking, i have been looking on MT everyday for a while now & these last 2 went so quick, my mum & dad must have been lucky when they got their girl from MT last year as it was there 1st attemt.

misty
7th September 2006, 09:55 PM
Susan

Bradley was my 3rd attempt at Many Tears. The 1st I missed by 10 minutes!

He's perfect for us - I think the right dog finds you. Good luck.

Susan.w
8th September 2006, 07:53 PM
I think you are right , it's fate , i will just have to be patient & keep looking