• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whitney is 3 today!

Alison_Leighfield

My special little girl is three today....we have only owned, loved and adored her for three months but she is a true treasure ....helping me so much with the loss of my other babies and with a few other difficult areas in my life right now....

Happy Birthday my darling Whitney...

You were heaven sent to me. :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY GIRL

Interesting you say
"You were heaven sent to me"

I was going through a hard time in my life 4 years ago and asked the universe for like minded souls to be sent into my life and was blessed with two cavalier angel boys (Harry and Digby). They really saved me from myself, and so I second the heaven sent to me thing.

Hope your baby has a wonderful day. Enjoy.

:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: Happy Birthday Whitney Woos :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

We wuvs oooooo - MaXxee, cHarlee and Auntie Donna xxxxx

:jump:

Happy Birthday, sweet Whitney :) :)

I'm sure Mummy's going to make sure you have a really special day.

Bradley sends special kisses, as he loves tri-colour ladies ;)

Happy 3rd birthday Whitney!! :flwr: My baby Sophie was 3 on Saturday!!! Theyare almost twins :D
Julie and the girls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRECIOUS WHITY WOOS!!

:mexwav: :w**h**: :w**h**: :mexwav:

Hope you're having a lovely day Sweetie...enjoy your visitors!!

Jack says "hapi BUrfday LIckle SIs" xxxx

A very special precious girl...our "miracle" clear dogs...cuddle her close today Alison, she will help you through the darker days xxx

Happy Birthday beautiful Whitney girl!!!! Hope today is as special as you and that there are hundreds...hundreds more birthdays to celebrate! :flwr:

:jmp: :lotsaluv: :jmp: :lotsaluv: :jmp: :lotsaluv: :jmp: :lotsaluv:
Happy Birthday Whitney.
Sure you don't look a day over two :D - wish I could say the same for myself :rotfl:
Lots of Luv :hug: from Rudeepoohs

:mexwav: :jump: Happy Birthday Whitney!!! :jump: :mexwav:

I hope you have a good one, you little cutie pie :flwr:

:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A DEAR DEAR SWEET LASS
Whitney Sweetie you sure entered your Mommy's life at such a difficult time. :lotsaluv:
You gave her the comfort and love she so much deserves.
Did anybody tell you that she is the bestest mommy ever, of course I am sure you already know that Whitney. :rah:

Allison, hope things are okay for you.
I am here if you feel the need to chat,
You gave me strength a while back when things
were not so great for me.
Just want you to know darling that I did not forget your offer.
I often went to that post and it always brought a smile to my face thinking that such a wonderful person as yourself so far away offered her help
and understanding to me.

We luv ya :lotsaluv: :hug:

Happy birthday Whitney you lovely girl. So glad you could come into your mommy's life just when she needed you the most. Sounds to me like you both lift each other up!! Have a lovely day.

Woo hoo Whitney!! I hope Alison is going to give you something really yummy for your special day! :)

A great day for two great ladies...!!

:mexwav: :mexwav:

Thank you all so much, you are all such wondeful caring people... :flwr:

Karlin this group is so special.....one of a kind (y)

Rudee if Whitney looks half as fab as you at your age then she will be doing just mighty fine :lotsaluv: as you are yummy wummy!

Whitney has had a lovely day....we had the boys over :w*w: the handsome Maxx and Charlie....she was spoilt for choice....both such yummy boyzzzzzz! all my girls are in luv :l*v:

Thank you Linda for your kind words...we are getting there... :flwr:

Oh and the sun shone all day! so who could ask for more..

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ANGEL PUP!!!!!

:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

Hope you have a very special day!!!![/code]

Back