PDA

View Full Version : Rudee Fix for Alison

Claire L
5th September 2006, 01:05 PM
Here goes!
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/poochpal_2006/Image1.jpg

Mary
5th September 2006, 01:31 PM
What a gorgeous baby you were Rudee... as beautiful as you are now!

Alison_Leighfield
5th September 2006, 09:37 PM
Claire,

Thank you for that :flwr:

She really is a beautiful girl, how very lucky are you to have her by your side for all these years...her little face is so wise and knowing! I bet she has you around her little paw! :lol: we love her :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Nicki
5th September 2006, 09:51 PM
Oh bless her, so beautiful then and now...

She's very precious :lotsaluv:

Maxxs_Mummy
5th September 2006, 10:44 PM
Oh yes, I agree with the others but then I think Cavaliers get more beautiful as they get older. Rudee is such a gorgeous girlie & has such a wise little face :)

So, are you wrapped round her paw then? ;)

Cathy T
6th September 2006, 06:00 AM
I just adore Rudee. Such a wise, sweet, all knowing face. What an absolute love!

Nisha
6th September 2006, 10:01 AM
oh rudee is so cute!!!!!! so small and tiny too!! just as gorgeous as she is now!!

Claire L
18th September 2006, 11:25 PM
Thank you guys for such lovely comments and YES! I am totally wrapped around her paw. Rudee is my first ever dog and I absolutely adore her :l*v: . She has seen me through some very tough times - you know when something bad/sad/ terrible happens in your life and no one understands, but Cavaliers seem to notice when something's not right and they give you extra special attention :hug: . If I were offered the choice of 10 million euro or my Rudeekins to live for another ten years - I'd take the latter without a moments hesitation!!

Claire L
18th September 2006, 11:53 PM
Alison! any chance you could put up some pics of Whitney :snap: ? Every time I log on and peruse the various forums, my eye always catches that beautiful Whitney face. Go on Alison, have a root you'll find some - I'm sure. I could also do with seeing Rupert, Jake and Shelby ,Maxx and Charlie,India, Geordie and Chocolate......

I need a pic fix NOW! :lol: ;) icon_whistling :flwr:

Cathy Moon
19th September 2006, 01:53 AM
Isn't she lovely - from puppyhood to adulthood - a very special lovely girl! :wggle:

Alison_Leighfield
19th September 2006, 01:12 PM
Claire,

I will try to get something sorted for the w/end!

Alison,Wilts, U.K.

Cathy Moon
19th September 2006, 01:21 PM
Claire,
So will I! :snap:

Linda
19th September 2006, 04:04 PM
Claire

Rudee is a darling, what a beautiful girl.
You sure are lucky, she is very wise looking.

Was actually thinking of starting a thread on who has the oldest Cavalier on the board to the youngest, I think that would be Rudee and what a love. :hug:

Alison_Leighfield
19th September 2006, 06:57 PM
That would be wonderful idea for a thread Linda.... ;)

oh yes our beautiful darling Rudee must be the star in that one surely!! :lotsaluv:

and she needs a fan club as well!!!

Alison, Wilts,U.K.

Claire
21st September 2006, 02:18 PM
Rudee is such a lady...... I just wanna give her a kiss and a huge cuddle. :hug: