PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Nancy!!

Karlin
5th September 2006, 04:51 PM
Oooohhhh Nancyyyyyyyyyy....!!! Congrats!!!! (though I imagine she has little time for boards or email lists at the moment! :lol:)

I believe board member Nancy is a LITTLE busy at the moment as I have read on the main breeder list that her little Nina just gave birth to NINE puppies, every colour of cavalier in the litter. :shock:

Congratulations!!

:jump:

That's is a huge litter for cavaliers. Hope all are bouncy and happy and that we get some pictures of that crew at some point. What fun to have all four colours in a single litter too! :jmp:

Alison_Leighfield
5th September 2006, 05:26 PM
OMG! NINE PUPS :mexwav:

All those tiny paws and ears to love and tummys to tickle!! and all four colours as well, pics are a must please, I would so love to see... :lotsaluv:

Wishing Nancy and Nina all the very best, hope everything goes well... :flwr:

Cavalier heaven or what! :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

joanna
5th September 2006, 05:33 PM
Congratulations Nancy. All 4 colours as well is unbelievable.

Well done Nina :flwr:

sarahg
5th September 2006, 05:41 PM
:rah: Congratulations Nancy :rah: Cant wait to see pictures :lotsaluv:

Sarah Xxx

matties mum
5th September 2006, 06:07 PM
:) 9 Little puppys to love must have photos as soon as possible :jump: b*n*n* cl*p :lotsaluv: Aileen

Maxxs_Mummy
5th September 2006, 09:10 PM
NINE???????? Rather Nina than me :yikes

I envy Nancy and wish her and Nina all the luck in the World though, 9 is a huge litter for a Cavalier and I hope they are all OK.

Really looking forward to seeing pics of them all. I wonder if anyone has had a litter of every colour before or if it's some sort of new record?

:lotsaluv: For Nina, though I suspect she'd rather a few wet nurses or milk mothers to help her out a bit :lol:

WoodHaven
5th September 2006, 09:25 PM
NINE???????? Rather Nina than me :yikes

I envy Nancy and wish her and Nina all the luck in the World though, 9 is a huge litter for a Cavalier and I hope they are all OK.

Really looking forward to seeing pics of them all. I wonder if anyone has had a litter of every colour before or if it's some sort of new record?

:lotsaluv: For Nina, though I suspect she'd rather a few wet nurses or milk mothers to help her out a bit :lol:

This is Nina's second litter and both litters had all four colors. I wonder how many times THAT happens.

Maxxs_Mummy
5th September 2006, 11:00 PM
:w*w: Really Sandy? That's amazing! How many did she have last time?

I'm so glad this isn't her first litter actually. It'd be enough to put her off motherhood for life, having nine little furballs dangling off you :yikes

How is Nancy coping? I wonder if she'll get any sleep for the next few weeks!

WoodHaven
5th September 2006, 11:27 PM
Nina gave birth to the magnificent 7 on February 24,2005--7 boys---- Two bl/tans, 3 ruby (one passed), one blen and one tri. I still have their picture on my computer at work.

Mary
5th September 2006, 11:52 PM
Magnificent job Nancy and Nina!!!!

WoodHaven
5th September 2006, 11:55 PM
:w*w:

How is Nancy coping? I wonder if she'll get any sleep for the next few weeks!

I wish I lived closer to Nancy -- I could only do day trips, but at least she would be able to get a couple of hours of sleep (in a row). She has a friend that is flying in to help-- bless her.

judy
5th September 2006, 11:58 PM
wonderful news nancy! and congratulations to SuperMom Nina over there, good job! can't wait to hear more details. :flwr:

Moviedust
6th September 2006, 12:13 AM
I'm desperate to see pictures of all those cuties!

Nancy
6th September 2006, 01:30 AM
HI Everyone! I post infrequently here but I'm thrilled with all the wishes! I am inept at posting pics but Debbie D offered to post one...I'm simply exhausted....I'm going to lay down, haven't been able to sleep more than 1.5 hours at a time and not too many times at that! Shall we call Guiness book of world records, lol :sl*p:

Nancy
6th September 2006, 01:33 AM
oh, and sadly, one of the magnificent seven boys didn't make it past 2 days but these guys intend to stick around! 5 boys, 4 girls

deb_d
6th September 2006, 01:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/debduns/theyaregettingthehangofit001.jpg
They're getting the hang of it :D

As you can imagine, Nancy doesn't have much time to post these days! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/debduns/theyaregettingthehangofit004.jpg

LauraD
6th September 2006, 04:05 AM
AMAZING, 9 puppies!!! OMG, how absolutely precious! :lotsaluv: I can't believe all 4 colors are in that litter, pics are a must. Congratulations!! :w**h**:

debjen
6th September 2006, 05:00 AM
congrats on a beautiful litter

judy
6th September 2006, 06:52 AM
omigosh, nina looks great, the picture of health, and not particularly tired looking. Proud even.
that little tricolored puppy tucked away by mama is so cute.
I'll take that one please. :D

get some rest now Nancy. beautiful litter!

Alison_Leighfield
6th September 2006, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the pictures....

Ladies look after yourselves...I can't begin to imagine your workload for the next few months... :flwr:

Simply wonderful! :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Baileyboy
6th September 2006, 10:29 AM
9 babies.. WOW.

They look gorgeous....... Congratulations Nina ! :) :flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy
6th September 2006, 10:30 AM
Oh how beautiful :lotsaluv: . Mum looks so happy and proud too, bless her :flwr:

I love B&T's so those pics of her with her babies are extra precious :flwr:

Thanks for posting the pics, deb :D

joanna
6th September 2006, 10:38 AM
They are amazing. Right - gonna show my ingnorance here. How on earth do you get four colours in one litter?? I thought you breed whole colours with whole colours and blenheims with tris??

Just as well I'm not a breeder :? What colour was the Daddy Nancy?

Joanna

WoodHaven
6th September 2006, 03:43 PM
They are amazing. Right - gonna show my ingnorance here. How on earth do you get four colours in one litter?? I thought you bread who;e colours with whole coloura and blenheims with tris??

Just as well I'm not a breeder :? What colout was the Daddy Nancy?

Joanna

No, you can breed any cavalier to any cavalier. You may get some white on the wholecolors pups when you do this. It is a risk, but you expand the small breeding pool of purebred cavaliers when you do this.
The sire of the litter is a blenheim.

joanna
6th September 2006, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the explanation. That certainly makes sense as you've got all colors present with that combination.

Joanna

Nicki
6th September 2006, 05:05 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Nancy and Mommy...what a superb litter!!

So sorry about the Ruby baby who didn't make it :(

These all look a good size though for such a big litter.

Hope you manage to get some rest at some point...thank goodness your friend is flying in to help.

Karlin
6th September 2006, 05:12 PM
Hi Nancy; hope you quickly move towards getting more sleep!! :shock:

Sorry to hear of the loss of one, it must place extra demands on pups and mum when there are so many so I can understand how one might be particularly small and/or challenged.

I know we'll all look forward to more pics as they grow and you have a tiny bit more time. :lol:

For those asking about possible puppy colour combinations, I have a couple of links to charts here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=65

Nancy
6th September 2006, 05:38 PM
sorry to upset all of you...this litter is THRIVING :jump: despite my first time jitters! It was the last litter, the Magnificent Seven was an ALL BOY litter, where we lost a little Ruby boy. THESE Ruby boys are tough...one is a little piglet and doesn't stop nursing, I think he's doubled in size over the last few days ;)

WoodHaven
6th September 2006, 07:48 PM
sorry to upset all of you...this litter is THRIVING :jump: despite my first time jitters! It was the last litter, the Magnificent Seven was an ALL BOY litter, where we lost a little Ruby boy. THESE Ruby boys are tough...one is a little piglet and doesn't stop nursing, I think he's doubled in size over the last few days ;)

Sorry if it feels like we are talking behind your back (smile). But when the news leaked, I figured I would try to answer what I could. Everyone was so excited and Nina is so super .

Nicki
6th September 2006, 08:30 PM
So glad they are thriving, goodness 7 BOYS, that's really unusual...and all four colours!!

We are all just so excited for you, keep us posted when you have a minute!!

vanessa0305
7th September 2006, 07:40 AM
They are beautiful Nancy, you should be so proud of yourself and of course Mummy! I am so happy for you all!