PDA

View Full Version : Rescue cavalier

sallymum
6th September 2006, 04:15 PM
I know this is way to early to be posting, but after getting Sally 4 weeks ago i know know what a joy this breed is to own. Had other breeds from childhood but this breed is way in front. Am thinking that a while down the road i would like a friend for Sally. I know all i have to do is pick up a paper when the time is right and i could have a pup in the morning but after reading this site i think i would like to rehome a rescue dog. What is the best way to go about this and what would be the best time. I know now isnt as i want Sal well established here first. Or maybe i would be more help fostering. Anyway any comments or advice would be well recieved.

Karlin
6th September 2006, 04:26 PM
Talk to me as I run Irish Cavalier Rescue. :)

Have a visit to my rescue site first which gives lots of info:

http://rescue.cavaliertalk.com

I always need rescue volunteers who might be able to foster or drive, too. It also helps me to have some people spread around the country. If I have more fosters, I am considering working to try to get more cavaliers out of bad situations -- eg unwanted breeding dogs. So I always welcome any addition to my small foster network! :)

sallymum
6th September 2006, 05:15 PM
I would be interested to hear about fostering. Would be able to do some driving for you as well, though not in Dublin, my heart aint that strong

Karlin
6th September 2006, 06:19 PM
There's info on fostering on the website. :thmbsup: