• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

double frog legs

judy

I got my photos together too late to enter the frog legs theme competition but i want to contribute a couple of photos to that great collection that the competition engendered so i will post here a photo i took when Belle was visiting us weekend before last. how i miss her being here...

I also posted a photo of just zack as a frog and meant to post it to this forum but accidentally posted it in the theme forum so here is a link to it:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3514

here's the double frog one:
belzacfrog.jpg

[/quote]

LOL OK you know what i think you just messed me up!!! I went out tonight with Kos on my lap and was thinking "How cute would it be to have a double frog leg playing tug of war?!" and I get home to see it!!! Now there's some ESP!!!

Awww isn't that sweet :D I'm surprised they didn't go for the shoes instead of the tugger though - Charlie would have :yikes He's still got this fixation about shoes, as much as we've trained him not to take them :x :lol:

by the way, Judy,

I just have to ask,

How many pairs of shoes do you own?! :rotfl: Every picture I see has 1 (Or 4!!) pairs of shoes in it! :p

Back