PDA

View Full Version : Prince

Susan.w
7th September 2006, 03:01 PM
Hi thought i would show you a couple of photos of my prince who is sadly no longer with us, he was a rescue cav & lived with us for 7 yrs
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/susanwri/p2small.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/susanwri/princesmall.jpg

Nicki
7th September 2006, 03:18 PM
Oh he was a gorgeous boy, Susan, did you get him from Humberside Cavalier Rescue?

How old was he?

GudrunTheRed
7th September 2006, 03:20 PM
Adorable! I didn't like B&Ts all that much before, but now I really love them!

Cathy T
7th September 2006, 03:46 PM
Oh wasn't he a gorgeous boy!!!

Lisa_T
7th September 2006, 04:17 PM
Adorable! I didn't like B&Ts all that much before, but now I really love them!

Oddly enough, neither did I. My first request was for a Ruby or Tri. None materialised- then I was offered Holly, and by that time I really wanted a pup, so I said yes. One look at that tiny little black and tan thing with her mammoth eyes and fluffy ears and I was hooked....

And Prince is gorgeous. He reminds me of Holly when the groomer has gone clipper happy with her ears :D

merlinsmum
7th September 2006, 05:16 PM
What a gorgeous poppet!!!! I love b/t's - contrary to everyne else - a b/t was our first choice!

Susan.w
7th September 2006, 06:39 PM
Oh he was a gorgeous boy, Susan, did you get him from Humberside Cavalier Rescue?

How old was he?

He was about 12 1/2yrs old, i got him from an old lady i knew who was dieing & she asked me to have him, she only had him about 6months & she got him from Leeds RSPCA .

He was the smallest of my dogs but he was the boss :)

RileysMom
8th September 2006, 01:17 AM
He looks so snuggly and cuddly!!!! I love those thick curly ears!!! What a sweet angel! *ng*l

Sally
8th September 2006, 01:41 AM
Susan, such a soulful and handsome face. I'll bet Prince was a real charmer. How lucky he was to have found a wonderful home with you...and you with him!

Alison_Leighfield
8th September 2006, 07:35 AM
Susan,

What an adorable boy, with eyes that could melt anyones heart, and the cutest ears that I think I have ever seen... :lotsaluv:

I'm sure you have some wonderful memories of him and it's so nice to know that he found a lovely home with you in the end where he could retire with lots of love, attention and care.

Treasure your memories. :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Nisha
8th September 2006, 01:24 PM
aww Susan he is adorable!!!!! what a cutie!! i agree with Allison.. his eyes are simply gorgeous

Lisa_T
8th September 2006, 04:35 PM
I think Black and Tans have eyes like chocolate smarties! Not been around other colours enough to know if that's generally true across the board, though.

Susan.w
8th September 2006, 06:56 PM
Thank you for all your kind coments about Prince, he was a sweetie & i miss him so much but feel privileged to have had him in my life

Maxxs_Mummy
8th September 2006, 11:26 PM
Susan, what a darling little man he was. I adore B&T's, they have such wonderful faces. Have you put a thread in the memoriam section for Prince?

I think our heart breaks a bit more, every time we lose one of our darling angels :( May Prince be running free with the bunnies at the bridge until he meets his Mamma again.

Thank you for giving him a wonderful 7 years and treasure your memories of your times together xxxxxxx