PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCING MYSELF AND MY GIRLS

Heather
10th September 2006, 10:19 PM
Hello everybody im new here my name is heather im from west yorkshire. I currently have two cavaliers a black and tan called belle she is three unfortunatly has problems with her heart already poor little thing :( and my other little girl is cassie and is nearly ready to have hewr own babies :D . Will put some pictures on as soon as i can. I have enjoyed looking at all the lovely pictures and reading some of the chats

Nicki
10th September 2006, 10:23 PM
HI Heather and welcome!

Lovely to meet you and your girls, but so sorry to hear about the heart problems.

Heather
10th September 2006, 10:27 PM
:) Thank you for your message belle doing ok at the moment goes every three months for a heart check and i think cassie does her good they just love playing together

matties mum
10th September 2006, 11:35 PM
:jump: icon_welcome Hi and welcome cannot wait for :snap: photos :jmp: :mexwav: Aileen

Remali
11th September 2006, 01:38 AM
Hi Heather! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your girls!

Maxxs_Mummy
11th September 2006, 10:08 PM
Hiya and welcome :)

So sorry to hear about Belle :( Looking forward to seeing pics of them both :)

Harry & Heidi's mom
11th September 2006, 10:12 PM
welcome Heather, from Heather :D :D

Heather
11th September 2006, 10:59 PM
Thank you every body for makeing me feel welcome :p hopefully will have some pictures soon , I forgot to mention Ialso have a syberian huskie :oops: called lightening shes very protective of my cavaliers and they just love her. Belle fealing a bit lost at the moment because cassie ready to have pups so they have had to be seperated for alittle while :( . Just while cassie gets used to life with her pups which hopefully wont be long now :)

merlinsmum
12th September 2006, 02:24 PM
Best of luck to Cassie on the arrival of her new pups - when they arrive!!!!!

Kingofthehouse86
12th September 2006, 03:45 PM
icon_welcome HI!!!!!!!! can't wait to see pics of ur girls..HI GIRLS!!!!!!!!